How often has Jay Z been out done on a track?

More money more cash remix, Memphis > Jay

I get money remix, 50 + Diddy > Jay

I'll be, Foxy > Jay

You rock my world, Michael Jackson > Jay

Is that yo chick, Twista + Memph > Jay

Mind right, Memph > Jay

No love lost, Shaq > Jay

Drop it like its hot, Snoop > Jay

Just to get by, Busta + Talib > Jay

Swagga like us, Everyone > Jay

Frontin, Pharrell > Jay

Parking lot pimpn , everyone > jay

I do Andre3000>jay

and so many more but Im "working" now. lolol.

Looking at this list, i dont know how Jay is still rapping today. Eminem Memph, Beans, TI and Andre3000 all > Jay

I didn't wanna come through with the blasphemy cause Jayz is great but he gets outdone on many tracks he has a guest appearance in.

LOL at dude saying the R&B/Pop dude singing was > Jay. Like that's even a comparison.

Beans outdid Jay several times. But I don't think Jay was shooting for the best verse during those days. He was more about promoting the crew.

beans made sure to outshine jay on every collab. the main reason nas said "compared to beans, you wack."

The Bounce ft Kanye West Jay got bodied on that joint
Im absolutely serious
​Troll level 1 hunna

For those who say "he heard the verse then wrote his verse" Renegade was ALREADY a song before Jay rapped on it Em's verses were the same minus like 1 line. So let's drop that theory please. Better is better no matter what.

Did like Kanye on The Bounce. The way he came on that track and was flowing :x

Last edited:
Blackout - DMX, LOX, Jay-z
Ha (Remix) - Juvenile (I don't know why in the blue HELL jay hopped on that song)
Get By remix - Kweli, Kanye, Mos, Jay

And, every track he was on with Beans/Face, pretty much. I'll name more later.

Blackout - DMX, LOX, Jay-z
Ha (Remix) - Juvenile (I don't know why in the blue HELL jay hopped on that song)
Get By remix - Kweli, Kanye, Mos, Jay

And, every track he was on with Beans/Face, pretty much. I'll name more later.

ohhhh **** i forgot about "Ha"

that verse was HORRRIIIBBBLLEEE!!!! OH MY GOOOOOD!

yeah jay was soundin foolish on this next to L :lol:

I think push got him on so appalled as well

Last edited:
some of yall saying some outlandish **** in here. cam bodied him ....yeah right :rolleyes

I also would've like to see someone else other than Sauce Money on that track "Pregame". Jay had a ILL verse on that joint. Sauce was below mediocre on that joint :smh:

Last edited:
Money, Cash, H's

LOL not really

I wanna say Big Pimpin was one major track I felt like I could do without Jay, but I guess it's just because UGK 
pimp.gif

"What We Do" because Beans really had an emotional take on it. Same with "Somehow Someway."

"Get By (Remix)" and Kanye EASILY had the best verse on that joint.

And Amil destroyed Jay, Bleek, and Beans with half a bar in "You, Me, Him, and Her." Lol jk.

And Cam definitely did not outdo Jay in "Welcome to New York City." That back and forth at the end wasn't even close.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom