How often has Jay Z been out done on a track?

Do I really seem upset? How? I havent even disputed the majority of claims in this thread. I'm just watching for the most part. Trust me I am not mad at all, how could I be? I knew that this thread was going to be the way it was and was prepared to read what I have read from the onset.
It's just funny cuz I clicked the "who posted" before I even entered to see if you were at the top of the list...and you were at the VERY top. I trust you're not mad though. I just knew you'd be in here going hard for ya boy. Carry on.

Do I really seem upset? How? I havent even disputed the majority of claims in this thread. I'm just watching for the most part. Trust me I am not mad at all, how could I be? I knew that this thread was going to be the way it was and was prepared to read what I have read from the onset.
It's just funny cuz I clicked the "who posted" before I even entered to see if you were at the top of the list...and you were at the VERY top. I trust you're not mad though. I just knew you'd be in here going hard for ya boy. Carry on.
I really have the most posts in here? I had no idea. I couldnt have posted more than 6 times when you looked in here, and I just post a ton regardless.

No. Reason being, i think you're using the word "great" a little too loosely in applying it to those verses champ.
Is pretty good better or am I still a bias 3k Stan?

In all serious u r in no position to call someone biased
Please stick to my exact words and stop trying to throw a pity party for yourself by gaining sympathy champ.  I never called you a stan or referred to you as such.  I called you bias, big difference. 

We all know Jay has been outshine on a few tracks, but he has plenty of tracks outshining others as well.

The better question is has there ever been a time wehre Big Pun was outshined on a track other than Canibus on Fantastic Four. 

He slaughtered everything he was on, and if it wasnt for Bus dropping HEAT on that verse Pun would have been 98239070483 - 0

Last edited:

Please stick to my exact words and stop trying to throw a pity party for yourself by gaining sympathy champ.  I never called you a stan or referred to you as such.  I called you bias, big difference. 
so I'm biased because i liked a few 3k verses?

look at my posts in this thread then look at yours and ask yourself if u know what biased means

Im prolly misisng some but....

Nas
Beans
Big Boi
Killa Mike
Andre 3k
Kanye
Kendrick
Scarface
Juvenile
Jada
Freeway
Memph
Pimp C

All got him.
U cnt be GOAT when you got outshined plenty of times. PERIOD
But you claim Andre 3000 is the GOAT yet the same can be said of him a ton of times, every rapper for that matter. So no one is the GOAT following this logic.
nah the same really can't be said for 3k.  aside from big boi a few times (which is expected and still more a matter of preference) who has outshined 3k on a song?  jim jones?

put the homerism aside and think before u type
Ok, Andre 3000 never gets outshined on tracks except for Big Boi..........

My response has nothing to do with Jay-Z but rather his claim that to be the GOAT you arent allowed to be outshined on tracks so that last statement was irrelevant.

HUH?

You going to be outshined sometimes.

But what Im saying is you cant be GOAT when you have been outshined SO MUCH as jay-z has

so I'm biased because i liked a few 3k verses?

look at my posts in this thread then look at yours and ask yourself if u know what biased means
You're simply not getting it are you champ.  You originally accused Antidope of having a bias against Andre but yet instill in the very same thread CLEARLY demonstrate and post your bias opinion of 3K providing "great" verses for some of his more recent work. Those verses that were listed were far from "great" as you originally claimed which is why upon my further review and repost you changed your opinion of those verses from "great" to "pretty good"..........which is still a bit of a reach but for the time being I'm going to give you a pass on that.

You brought the spotlight upon yourself for trying to call out somebody for the exact same thing you were doing and did yourself.  Now your left with no other choice but to play the sympathy card and ask for pity from the congregation.  You and the rest of the hype brigade got called out on your actions, and rightly so.  Does it get any lower for you champ??

Im prolly misisng some but....

Nas
Beans
Big Boi
Killa Mike
Andre 3k
Kanye
Kendrick
Scarface
Juvenile
Jada
Freeway
Memph
Pimp C

All got him.
U cnt be GOAT when you got outshined plenty of times. PERIOD

But you claim Andre 3000 is the GOAT yet the same can be said of him a ton of times, every rapper for that matter. So no one is the GOAT following this logic.

nah the same really can't be said for 3k.  aside from big boi a few times (which is expected and still more a matter of preference) who has outshined 3k on a song?  jim jones?

put the homerism aside and think before u type
Ok, Andre 3000 never gets outshined on tracks except for Big Boi..........

My response has nothing to do with Jay-Z but rather his claim that to be the GOAT you arent allowed to be outshined on tracks so that last statement was irrelevant.
HUH?

You going to be outshined sometimes.

But what Im saying is you cant be GOAT when you have been outshined SO MUCH as jay-z has
LOL.  This guy moving the goal posts just to try and fit HIS personal agenda, pathetic.  This dude is clearly FRAUD status as it pertains to this matter.   

If I Can't (Remix) 50 Cent
I Get Money (Forbes 1,2,3 Remix) 50 Cent
I Miss You (Remix) Aaliyah
4 Da Fam Amil
Heard it All Before Amil
That's Right Amil
Be Alone No More Another Level
Playa Beanie Sigel
Still Got Love For You Beanie Sigel
Think It's a Game Beanie Sigel
Raw and Uncut Beanie Sigel
Crazy in Love Beyonce
Deja Vu Beyonce
That's How You Like It Beyonce
Upgrade You Beyonce
Show and Prove Big Daddy Kane
For My Thugs Big Kap + Flex
Da Graveyard Big L
Stretch & Bobbito '95 Pt. I Big L
Stretch & Bobbito '95 Pt. II Big L
Call Me (Hip-Hop Mix) BlackSTREET
Love & Life Intro Mary J. Blige
Get Throwed Bun B
Why We Die Busta Rhymes
Welcome to New York City Cam'Ron
Heartbreak Mariah Carey
Shake it Off (Remix) Mariah Carey
I'm a Hustla Cassidy
I'm a Hustla (Alternate Mix) Cassidy
All of My Days Changing Faces
Lost (Remix) Coldplay
Hell Yeah (Remix) Dead Prez
Change the Game (Remix) DJ Clue
Gangsta **** DJ Clue
Jay-Z Freestyle DJ Clue
Road Dawgs DJ Clue
H.O.V.A. DJ Envy
Go Hard (Remix) DJ Khaled
Blackout DMX
Light Up Drake
Pound Cake/Paris Morton Music 2 Drake
Syllables Eminem
Brooklyn Fabolous
When the Money Goes (Remix) Fabolous
Thriller Fall Out Boy
Introduction - Skip Fort Minor
Bonnie & Clyde Part II Foxy Brown
I'll Be Foxy Brown
Big Spender Freeway
What We Do Freeway
You Got Me Freeway
Jay-Z Freestyle Funkmaster Flex
Intro (7th Deadly Sin) Ice-T
You Rock My World (Remix) Michael Jackson
Always On Time (Remix) Ja Rule
It's Murda Ja Rule
Kill 'Em All Ja Rule
Shiny Suit Theory Jay Electronica
Foundation The Jaz a.k.a. Big Jaz
Fun The Jaz
Hawaiian Sophie The Jaz
It's That Simple The Jaz
Let's Go Jaz-O (Jaz)
The Originators The Jaz
Mr. Nice Watch J. Cole
Rise and Shine J. Cole
KJAY and We Out J Dilla
Milk Money J Dilla
Money Ain't a Thing Jermaine Dupri
Keep it Real Jon B
Ha (Jay-Z Remix) Juvenile
Boongie Drop Lenny Kravitz
Storm Lenny Kravitz
***** Don't Kill My Vibe (Remix) Kendrick Lamar
4 My ****** Lil' Cease
Big Momma Thang Lil' Kim
Queen ***** 2 (Remix) Lil' Kim
Mr. Carter Lil Wayne
So Right (Remix) The LOX
I Do it for Hip Hop Ludacris
Pressure Lupe Fiasco
Mi Amor Angie Martinez
Cheat On You Mase
On the Rock (Remix) Mavado
1, 2 Y'all Memphis Bleek
All Types of **** Memphis Bleek
Change Up Memphis Bleek
Dear Summer Memphis Bleek
Do My Memphis Bleek
Everything's a Go Memphis Bleek
Is That Yo Chick? Memphis Bleek
Is That .. (The Lost..) Memphis Bleek
Murda Murda Memphis Bleek
My Mind Right (Remix) Memphis Bleek
P.Y.T. Memphis Bleek
What You Think of That Memphis Bleek
Single Life Mic Geronimo
Time to Build Mic Geronimo
Back in the Day Missy Elliott
One Minute Man (Remix) Missy Elliott
Wake Up Missy Elliott
Win or Lose (Remix) Mobb Deep
4 Alarm Blaze M.O.P.
Put it in the Air M.O.P.
Roc La Familia M.O.P.
Count it Off Ms. Jade
Holla Holla (Remix) The Murderers
Best of Me (Holla Main Mix) Mya
Black Republican Nas
I Love the Dough Notorious B.I.G.
Whatchu Want Notorious B.I.G.
Bonafied O.C.
No Love Lost Shaquille O'Neal
Can I Get Open Original Flavor
Flip Flop Rock OutKast
Beware of the Boys Panjabi MC
Young Girl Pharrell
Do You Like It, Do You Want It Puff Daddy
Young G's Puff Daddy
It's Obvious Rell
3 Kings Rick Ross
Free Mason Rick Ross
Hustlin' (Remix) Rick Ross
Maybach Music Rick Ross
Talk That Talk Rihanna
Umbrella Rihanna
All of My Days R. Kelly
Fiesta (Remix) R. Kelly
We Ride R. Kelly
Come On Baby (Remix) Saigon
Face Off 2000 Sauce Money
Pre-Game Sauce Money
Get Out Scarface
Guess Who's Back Scarface
I Don't Wanna Be Alone (Remix) Shai
You Know What We Bout Silkk the Shocker
I Ain't Heard of That (Remix) Slim Thug
Drop it Like It's Hot (Remix) Snoop Dogg
I Wanna Rock (The Kings G-Mix) Snoop Dogg
Lollipop Snoop Dogg
Jay-Z Sway & King Tech
You're the One (Special Mix) SWV
Get By (Extended Remix) Talib Kweli
Get By (Remix) Talib Kweli
Swagga Like Us T.I.
Watch What You Say to Me T.I.
Lobster and Scrimp Timbaland
Party People Timbaland & Magoo
Murder Justin Timberlake
Suit & Tie Justin Timberlake
Here We Go (J.D. Remix) Too $hort
He Asked For It (Fat Joe Diss) Uncle Murda
Best Thing Usher
Hot Tottie Usher
Blueprint Complication Kanye West
Clique Kanye West
Diamonds from Sierra Leone (Remix) Kanye West
Excuse Me Miss Again (Remix) Kanye West
Get By Remix Kanye West
Girls, Girls, Girls (Remix) Kanye West
Never Let Me Down Kanye West
Power (Remix) Kanye West
So Appalled Kanye West
Frontin' Pharrell Williams
Never Take Me Alive Young Gunz
Can't Stop, Won't Stop (Remix) Young Gunz
Go Crazy (Remix) Young Jeezy
Go Crazy (12" Single Remix) Young Jeezy
I Do Young Jeezy
Put On (Remix) Young Jeezy

outshined on all guest appearances too

You're simply not getting it are you champ.  You originally accused Antidope of having a bias against Andre but yet instill in the very same thread CLEARLY demonstrate and post your bias opinion of 3K providing "great" verses for some of his more recent work. Those verses that were listed were far from "great" as you originally claimed which is why upon my further review and repost you changed your opinion of those verses from "great" to "pretty good"..........which is still a bit of a reach but for the time being I'm going to give you a pass on that.

You brought the spotlight upon yourself for trying to call out somebody for the exact same thing you were doing and did yourself.  Now your left with no other choice but to play the sympathy card and ask for pity from the congregation.  You and the rest of the hype brigade got called out on your actions, and rightly so.  Does it get any lower for you champ??
i didn't accuse him of having a bias against Andre he practically told me he did.  As a loyal disciple of Shawn Carter u came to the defense of ur fellow pupil which was cute but realistically for u to call anyone else biased is beyond ridiculous.  All your posts in this thread show your agenda meanwhile u prob couldn't even figure out from my posts in here that I'm just as big a jay-z fan as u.  However I'm not oblivious to the fact that he has a tendency to mail it in from time to time and get outshined.  Andre does not.  This is all i was getting at before u came at me misinterpreting my unbiased brilliance as jay-z hate/3k slobbing.

Dear Summer Memphis Bleek
Got outshined by Memphis Bleek's nonexistence
laugh.gif

***** don't kill my vibe remix is probably the most evident lol

Run this town

Pusha so appalled

Pound cake is arguable IMO

Wondagurls beat on crown lol

That's all the recents I can think of

Still one of the goats though :smokin

Back
Top Bottom