How old is too old to rush a frat?

I wanna know, I'm a 3rd year and I have been told that it's great but I think I may be too old, lmk NT.

Originally Posted by Cubay

I wanna know, I'm a 3rd year and I have been told that it's great but I think I may be too old, lmk NT.
Yes it is too old. No IFC frat at my school (except Sig Ep, CROW, Delta Chi and FIJI) or in general would take a chance on a junior for a numberof reasons:
-He would be a brother for a year (its stupid but they view it as an extracurricular activity rather than a lifetime org.)
-You won't pay dues for a long time.
-You won't bond with the freshman/sophomores (also stupid. If you're cool, you're cool).

I know someone who rushed as a senior...its never too late.

What fraternity was this?

*If it is a black fraternity they have grad chapters so you can rush as a senior.

I was looking at Filipino frats if that even matters.

Filipinos have their own fraternities? I guess anyone can nowadays. Most Asians just join Asian "Greek" organizations.

I am actually a transfer student so I'm not too familiar with a lot of people on campus actually.

At least you have a legitimate excuse but you will be asked why didn't you rush at your old school; that is if your school had Greek orgs.

Originally Posted by airboy23

u can never be old to rush a fart.

immature but............

laugh.gif
I lol'd

i rushed sr year with the frat i basically hung out with/lived with throughout college as a show of good faith (also because I had rushed a different fratfreshman year, and turned down a pledge from them but my boys never forgave me for even considering that house.) I didn't go through pledging though.

and yes it was weird being a senior doing it, but they understood my motivations, so i guess it depends how well u know the brothers and ur own school'sstigmas.

I am actually a transfer student so I'm not too familiar with a lot of people on campus actually.

Originally Posted by nSayne

Dear Niketalk,

bro rape.

kapeesh?

stop saying kapeesh, $!+$ kinda legacy you tryin to make? You aint ant, you aint the dukes a hazard

^ whats up with all the trolls lately?

is it just one person w/ multiple names or are we getting invaded by another forum? jjb maybe?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom