How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk or High?

drunk 13. was playing madden, started drinking my brothers drink. i fell asleep at the controller.

high, 16. it was a glorious occasion. we went through a car wash and it was the most thriling experiance ive ever been through. then we drove around and these people in another car were trying to ask me for directions but i couldnt roll the window down cause we had just tinted it, so i just stared at them as they tried to talk to me.

Originally Posted by JD214

Never been drunk or high.

I'll still taste the wine or beers at every dinner party, but I don't really like the taste of alcohol.

Drunk - Elementary School. I can't remember what age it was, think like 1st or 2nd grade. I asked my dad for one of his beers in the fridge, he said no, so I snuck a couple in my bag and drank them on the way to school. I got sent home for throwing legos and "acting belligerent."
laugh.gif

High - 12, 7th grade. One of my homies put me on to it after football practice one day. Coolest feeling ever, followed by a 2 hour nap on my friend's sofa. We then ate every dorito in the house.

Originally Posted by 2o6

drunk 13. was playing madden, started drinking my brothers drink. i fell asleep at the controller.

high, 16. it was a glorious occasion. we went through a car wash and it was the most thriling experiance ive ever been through. then we drove around and these people in another car were trying to ask me for directions but i couldnt roll the window down cause we had just tinted it, so i just stared at them as they tried to talk to me.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We always wanted to go through a car wash high but could never find a place open at night where you didn't have to get out.
Drunk - Elementary School. I can't remember what age it was, think like 1st or 2nd grade. I asked my dad for one of his beers in the fridge, he said no, so I snuck a couple in my bag and drank them on the way to school. I got sent home for throwing legos and "acting belligerent."
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

I'm more shocked there are dudes here that never got drunk. Thought that was something everyone (whose cultures allow it) did at least once.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by 2o6

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We always wanted to go through a car wash high but could never find a place open at night where you didn't have to get out.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

man the one we went through had lights and %#%@ in it. it was so tight. but it was 10 bucks for the cheapest wash (excluding the 4 dollar rinse
sick.gif
) and now its closed down  for winter.

One of my Mother's remedies for a common cold includes E & J so I would say the 1st time I got drunk was fairly early.

Don't smoke, tried it twice when I was 21 but both time I was already gone off liq.

drunk - 17 or 18
high - 22 or 23

I hardly ever get drunk anymore, and i'm glad I waited a while before getting high...being mature and getting
pimp.gif
worked out for me in the long run...I never got a chance to abuse it and let myself use it as a crutch.

Drinking hard liquor was never really my thing at all. I messed myself up pretty bad in my early 20's by drinking...now I stick to beers once in a while.

high 14 it was reggie that made me cough cough stupid now im blowin kush errday at the trap
pimp.gif

drunk dont remember but 1st hangover was when i was 16 crown royal aint no punk my guy had just came home from juvi and i threw up pizza hut from taco bell all over his krib
laugh.gif

but yea i dont really drink much unless im wit my slimes

High-14
Drunk-19

I'll never forget being high for the first time...Laying on my bed with the lights on, smiling at the ceiling, while pretending to be a carrot.

13 for drinking off the hypo and grey goose vodka and I'm not really a smoker don't remember the first time i smoked but i never really do

Back
Top Bottom