How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk or High?

14 for both wish i never did either 
ohwell.gif

10 for both
Originally Posted by JPTHE3

High - 13
Drunk - 7
Crack Cocaine -15
PCP - 14
Extacy Pills - 13
Meth - Yesterday 
laugh.gif
 Im 16 

Being born in the hood , crackhouse ftw
Damn B, you got a strong resume. I done all those too

Crack - Gross, jittery feeling

Dope - I like the "up" feeling but HATE the comedowns

E - I love being thizzed out

Sherm - Best drug ever (other than tree and drink) it makes you feel like an astronaut walking on the moon but I always feel possessed on it (like the                   rules of life don't pertain to me)

Heroin - free based it feels like drunk and high and shermed x 100

I've tried every drug under the sun except acid, too bad I'll never try it because my drug experiment days are over.

First time I smoked I was 13, first time I got legitimately got faded I was 16 with my friend who is now a television star.

First time I legitimately got drunk was 15 at my first high school party.

Weed - 13

Drunk - 15

E - 17

Yay - 17

high - 12 (first jr high dance)

drunk - 15 (summer of 03, my buddies brother got us some smirnoff ice)

1st time drunk/buzzed 18 yrs old. never even had alcohol till i was 18.
23 now; i dnt rly drink anymore. couple sips of sumones beer here and there.

1st time high - 22yrs old
didnt even hit weed for 1st time till i was 22 on superbowl sunday 2011(didnt get high tho)
 1st time i was high was in October 2011 or so with my friend aaron on the way back home from a stripclub(nvr again) 
im a weedhead now so idk if that was such a good idea.love weed thou.

first time i got drunk was back in 1985 with my uncles here in nyc in the lower east side. first time i got high was 1987 in astoria projects. i threw up like crazy i felt like craaaaaaaaaap
sick.gif
then my senior year in high school 1991 i got high again and that was it. dudes were lacing the weed up back then. ughhhhhhhhhhhh. what i do nowadays is take a drag or two from my cousins blunt, but thats it. i dont even inhale that crap long enough. yeah yeah i know i suck booooo whatever!
laugh.gif

15 and 15. high school really turnt me out. sippin cocktails in class was a daily ritual. used to smoke in empty classrooms.

during those years between 15-18 i was spending insane amount of money on ganja i was full blown pothead but i chilled out alot since then. i puff like once a month. alot of ppl cut down and start havin withdrawls, it aint nothin i could live without it. but its great once in a blue, when theres nothing to do, and the tension gets too thick for my sober mind to cut through.

now drinking has replaced bhudda as my relaxer. i love pourin up a drink to chill out at the end of the day. so much variety within the alcohol world.

Originally Posted by Carmelo I5

Drunk: 16 - Typical high school party; got real drunk off 3 beers lol

Stoned: 17 - Smoked 1 gram by myself, then created a beautiful painting of a tree (and I don't paint?) After, I watched the iTunes Visualizer in awe for a good hour while continuously eating bags of Doritos.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

real life...

smoked=17

drank= 17/18 i forgot....

popped a pill= 21

dont drink or smoke no more... barely turned 22

Originally Posted by Moe Fab

10 for both
Originally Posted by JPTHE3

High - 13
Drunk - 7
Crack Cocaine -15
PCP - 14
Extacy Pills - 13
Meth - Yesterday 
laugh.gif
 Im 16 

Being born in the hood , crackhouse ftw
Damn B, you got a strong resume. I done all those too

Crack - Gross, jittery feeling

Dope - I like the "up" feeling but HATE the comedowns

E - I love being thizzed out

Sherm - Best drug ever (other than tree and drink) it makes you feel like an astronaut walking on the moon but I always feel possessed on it (like the                   rules of life don't pertain to me)

Heroin - free based it feels like drunk and high and shermed x 100

I've tried every drug under the sun except acid, too bad I'll never try it because my drug experiment days are over.

the sad part is jp is just trolling, you're either dead serious or trying to hard for e-props.
indifferent.gif
 either way. 

anyways...

this is a stupid thread, not that I'm any better.....but pointless thread is pointless...
eyes.gif

High- 11 (smoked on Linda Mar beach before my first 6th grade dance)

Drunk- 13 (Halloween party in the 8th grade)

Haven't smoked in five years and am a social drinker (if that).

Can't lie, though...fun times.

Drunk - 16

High - 15 (good times) been a chronic smoker for many years. No more ganja for me tho. Sober Livin 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by emmmmy

High - 15 (good times) been a chronic smoker for many years. No more ganja for me tho. Sober Livin 
pimp.gif

*%$$$ how you gonna post right below me, with info pertaining to my question, and not answer it...

Back
Top Bottom