how rare are air jordan VI olympics, V laneys,V White/Silver

how rare are 2000 release air jordan retroVI olympics, V laneys,V White/Silver
because my friends say that they are very very rare.

The V's were GR, meaning that they were everywhere when they release. Not sure about the VI's.

the v's are expensive and rare because they released so long ago.
The oly 6 is the same way, also i think these were limited to begin with, certain number made.

Olympic VI's were online only. Those V's were GR and sat on clearance racks for almost a year.
I had so many chances to pick up those V's for $50 each
smh.gif

Look up 1999 or 2000 retro Vs on eBay and see how many legit pairs you can find... good luck.

I'd say all of the above are pretty rare, but in the case of the Vs, those specific colorways aren't the most desirable - The Oly VIs are pretty rare.I used to work for Nike and I've never seen a pair in person...

None are that rare at all really...
All can be seen online if you actually take a little time and look around...
As stated above, both Vs were GR and were everywhere to begin with and still are everywhere...
VI's were online release AT FIRST but later ended up at Niketowns. But I wouldn't call them VERY VERY Rare...
Maybe uncommon

Yeah, those White/silver joints went nowhere fast. I recently saw somebody trying to sell a pair for like $300. Funny price for some corny kicks. Those Greenand White IV's will be sold for $450 in a couple of years....

Originally Posted by HOD Jervon

Yeah, those White/silver joints went nowhere fast. I recently saw somebody trying to sell a pair for like $300. Funny price for some corny kicks. Those Green and White IV's will be sold for $450 in a couple of years....
the white/ silver V's go with hecka stuff though

The ONLY reason the V Laney's would ever be considered rare is because NOONE WANTED THEM when they dropped. EVEN ON NIKETALK.

The fact that they are now so desireable is laughable to me.

They were on clearance for $59.99 all over.

Originally Posted by blco02

The ONLY reason the V Laney's would ever be considered rare is because NOONE WANTED THEM when they dropped. EVEN ON NIKETALK.

The fact that they are now so desireable is laughable to me.

They were on clearance for $59.99 all over.

dang 60 bucks

All of those are rare NOW. The V's were GR when released (as everyone has said). The VI Olympics were online only/at some Niketowns I believe... and thereis rumored to only be like 1500 pairs from stuff that I've read. That hasn't been confirmed though.

Either way, the VI's WERE rarer than the V's, and ARE rarer than the V's today still... but the V's are kind of rare today as well.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

All of those are rare NOW. The V's were GR when released (as everyone has said). The VI Olympics were online only/at some Niketowns I believe... and there is rumored to only be like 1500 pairs from stuff that I've read. That hasn't been confirmed though.

Either way, the VI's WERE rarer than the V's, and ARE rarer than the V's today still... but the V's are kind of rare today as well.
how come your selling those 12's for so low
eek.gif

Olympic VI's were online only.

eyes.gif

AJ VI Oly's - Were limited and released at Niketowns and what they considered "Urban Accounts" before the term "Urban Accounts" was used so frequently. Rare then, but still went on sale, $79.99 was the lowest I heard.
AJ V Laney - Clearance/Outlets for $49.99 around my way. The reason why people want them now is because they're loud, just the Hypebeast trend looking like Skittles.
AJ V White/Silver - Sold fairly well, no first day sell-out. Could copp on sale.

yeah, thats funny that the Laneys go for so much now. no one wanted them when they dropped. i copped a pair for $70 at footlocker back in the day, round thattime no one was really into jordans except the collectors. its funny that they go for so much money now...is it because they came out so long ago?..if theydropped today, that shoe would be a hypebeast dream. because they are jordans highschool colors..i only seen 1 person with the oly 6's...i was into Jordansround that time, but not like i am now. so i didn't know anything about them. i had my infareds on and noticed some dude with same style kick i had on butdifferent color. i just kept staring at them..lol, wish i had a pair

I hope the general public gets sick of Jordan so I can get some shoes for really cheap again.

Originally Posted by baysneaks

All of those are rare NOW. The V's were GR when released (as everyone has said). The VI Olympics were online only/at some Niketowns I believe... and there is rumored to only be like 1500 pairs from stuff that I've read. That hasn't been confirmed though.

how come your selling those 12's for so low
eek.gif

Because they're used and I don't want to restore them. Anyway, soysauce hit everything on the head I believe. I knew the VI's were at selectNiketown's... wasn't sure they went on sale though at some places. Either way, they were limited to some degree, I know that much.

rumored production numbers of the Olypics 6´s are 3000, what i´ve heard...so they are very rare.

With everyone talking trash about the Laneys, I'd like to say that the same goes for the Grapes. They were horrendous back when they first released and onsales racks everywhere. I copped a pair at a Big 5 for 29.99 because I needed some beaters for the blacktop. Horrible then and horrible now.

I passed on the Laneys for the white/silver joints back in the day,I got them on release day, I never knew they both went for that cheap.........interesting

VI Olys are the rarest out of the 3, but all of them are rare-uncommon...

i dont remember where i read this but rumour has it that there are only 200 DS pairs of Oly VIs left in the world... kinda hard to believe though...

i can remeber going into "the athletes foot" shoe store and they had the olympic jordan vi so i don't know if that was an online only release.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

I hope the general public gets sick of Jordan so I can get some shoes for really cheap again.
same here, as long as jb releases quality colorways like they did back then too

Back
Top Bottom