how rare are air jordan VI olympics, V laneys,V White/Silver

I still wear my white/silver V's. They are by far one of my favorite J's. But of course I'm biased to white shoes.

One of my friends had some Laney V's and he knew I like Jordans. He said he would give them to me for $40 and I picked them up the next day before hereally knew or figured out what he had. One of my best pick up's so far. They are about a 8/10 and probably my least worn shoes because I dont want them toyellow much more.

yea i remember seeing then laneys on sale for around $75,,
it was a general release,
and it was a plus colorway so alot of people didnt bother tryin 2 cop,,
now on the other hand the olympic VI`s are very rare,,
i mean its the VI`s,,
everytime they hit shelfs they dnt last a day

I copped the Vs when they dropped for around $50 each,then sold them for $250+
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by a7rome

yea i remember seeing then laneys on sale for around $75,,
it was a general release,
and it was a plus colorway so alot of people didnt bother tryin 2 cop,,
now on the other hand the olympic VI`s are very rare,,
i mean its the VI`s,,
everytime they hit shelfs they dnt last a day
Do you ever speak truthfully? You would have been 9 or 10 when the Laney's came out. Your just passing on other peoples stories and no one isimpressed. Shutup...

These kicks were 2 per household back when they dropped and they were and are hard as hell to find.

Edit* I am not trying to sell them on NT, simply stating that I am in the process of selling them

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

I am actually selling my Oly VI's, Sz. 7 DS. These kicks were 2 per household back when they dropped and they were and are hard as hell to find. The individual who eventually purchases my pair will add a sick shoe to their collection.

And the reason Im annoyed is because I have to read "JB FORUM RULES:Absolutely no buying/selling/trading/splitting and more... " every time I log onto this site is for intelligent people like yourself. Thanksand as Chef once said Good Byeeeeeeeee...

Rare as in limited, or as in Hard to find??

The V's were not limited to my knowledge, and all three are hard to find simply b/c it's been a while from it's release date..
I actually got the Blue/yellow V's for 79.99 at Just for Feet, a year after they released, so I know they were not limited.. Don't know where yourfriend got that info from..

Originally Posted by SeedOfEvil

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

I am actually selling my Oly VI's, Sz. 7 DS. These kicks were 2 per household back when they dropped and they were and are hard as hell to find. The individual who eventually purchases my pair will add a sick shoe to their collection.

And the reason Im annoyed is because I have to read "JB FORUM RULES: Absolutely no buying/selling/trading/splitting and more... " every time I log onto this site is for intelligent people like yourself. Thanks and as Chef once said Good Byeeeeeeeee...

Thanks for pointing that out, I actually don't frequent this forum. By no means was I trying to solicit them in here. I know you were being a $!+$%with your response. Looks like you get off by taking shots at people
laugh.gif

Them laneys R ugly! i remember 2 cats had them back in high school and the shoe never looked right. Not only that but they always sported them wrong
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by baysneaks

how rare are 2000 release air jordan retroVI olympics, V laneys,V White/Silver
because my friends say that they are very very rare.
real rare
eek.gif

I just saw a DS pair of Olympic 6s sz 11.5 go for 655 plus 25 shipping on ebay. I would say they are too rare for my checkbook haha

I missed the boat on those damn VI's, I had opportunity beyond opportunity to get them online, but I kept telling myself, don't by another pair youalready go the Infrared Vi's. Boy am I kicking myself now.

Thats part of the reason why I copped the new Oly VI's , no regrets, never look back.

i think i might start to wear my Oly's around the house lightly..... i don't ever want those bad boys crumbling on me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom