How Steve Jobs drove without a license plate

Originally Posted by mholmes87

laugh.gif
they paint dude to be an a hole.. cant judge, never met him..

Right? I hate how in today's society people are quick to rush to assumptions and personal opinions about people they never met or interacted with based SOLELY on what the media tells us.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

laugh.gif

Right? I hate how in today's society people are quick to rush to assumptions and personal opinions about people they never met or interacted with based SOLELY on what the media tells us.

Any mega rich person that won't even contribute to a cause that would help save his life (cancer) and decides to end the corporate match of donations is scum.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by Storm2006

laugh.gif

Any mega rich person that won't even contribute to a cause that would help save his life (cancer) and decides to end the corporate match of donations is scum.
Yeah, I heard he was anti-charity but he's allowed to do what he wants with company funds.  The media aren't the only ones who paint a negative image on the guy, people who have worked for him and people in the tech world have said he was hard to deal with.  Most overlook his bad qualities because they like playing with their phones so much.  The license plate thing and wearing a black turtleneck everyday are kinda weird.  

the hate for stevet jobs equates the slurpage.

conclusion

NT cant handle their jealous and homoerotic feelings.

apple fanboys wanna take it in the butt while android fanboys wanna put it in their butt.

dude was a hustler, cutthroat business man, visionary and innovator....dont know why people expect him to be a saint

these quirky types are usually like this esp when they become successful....he knew how he wanted things done and made sure they were done  - it can be argued that his tactics are what drove the company to such high regards...if he was just complacent content they prob woulda got steamrolled a long time ago

as far as the license plate goes he did it cause he COULD
laugh.gif
and apparently didnt want a license plate that can be ran and tied to home addresses and what not...the lease was most likely registered to a business and that was that

laugh.gif
@ it being a hassle to switch and why lease if your rich...some of you will never get it

Some of you guys are mental midgets who for some reason can't see why someone would objectively dislike a person, there has to be some moronic reason that your adolescent mind cooked up. I don't know or care how your small minds operate, but i can't really %#@% with anyone who abandons their children. Ya'll can't either, but since it's Steve Jobs, its the media and the rest of us hatin my %++%#%?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Thought Jobs wasn't into luxury items, cars, etc...?

It was only a Benz not a Lamborghini , Bentley , Bugatti , Aston Martin, Maybach He didn't have 50He can't have a nice Benz lolPeople find any small point to pick at

Originally Posted by Kingtre

as far as the license plate goes he did it cause he COULD
laugh.gif
and apparently didnt want a license plate that can be ran and tied to home addresses and what not...the lease was most likely registered to a business and that was that

laugh.gif
@ it being a hassle to switch and why lease if your rich...some of you will never get it
QFT

Back
Top Bottom