How The *!@+ Are These Girls 12 and 14?!?!

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

pedo-bear.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

those looks are totally inappropriate for girls that age. I can see Kris allowing this, but what is Bruce thinking?

those looks are totally inappropriate for girls that age. I can see Kris allowing this, but what is Bruce thinking?

kris and bruce = failed parents.

the 12 year old and 14 year old are a lot prettier than kim k. kim k just has a big !!@ and nice taters but her 2 younger sisters have prettier faces.

with that being said id smash the 14 yr old, no doubt about it.

kris and bruce = failed parents.

the 12 year old and 14 year old are a lot prettier than kim k. kim k just has a big !!@ and nice taters but her 2 younger sisters have prettier faces.

with that being said id smash the 14 yr old, no doubt about it.

I knew it would be about these 2 when before I opened the thread. With that said, I'll be in and around the city the Kardashians are living in, in 4 years.

I knew it would be about these 2 when before I opened the thread. With that said, I'll be in and around the city the Kardashians are living in, in 4 years.

By the height of those girls it has me believing Khloe is Brice's kid also. And anyone how is saying those girls and prettier than Kim K is crazy. There are pics of Kim at 15 on the net, and she blows those two out the water

Back
Top Bottom