How the McRib is made...

Nike Jordan

Supporter

I will never get the hype for the McRib sandwich.
Yes, that's Grant Imahara formerly of MythBusters, now getting paid in McRibs, presumably.

i thought it was mostly salt and pig innards....but i grew up eating the McRib and I still eat it. No dambs given

This is the second time my mind has been changed on the process in which a fast food item has been made. The first being the chicken mcnugget. I'm honestly surprised this wasn't made from mechanically separated pork. Helped to put things into perspective.

Thanks, buy owner.

Last edited:
Never had one. I used to crush em in elementary school tho. Haven't had once since

I don't eat Mcdonalds anymore, it's the only place that will have me running for the toilet a hour later.

I remember they were good when I was a child. Had one a few years back and it was disgusting.

Fitna walk to Mickey D's to see if this is on the menu. My day off, so I can spend hours on the toilet if I need be.

Last time I had a mcrib it didn't taste as good before. In grade school they used to serve similar rib sandwiches and they were good.

Don't eat McDonald's often, but I enjoy and appreciate the McRib. I crush those rare 2 for $3 promos.

Am I the one that remembers the texture of the McRib being different? The meat is a lot softer compared to a slightly tougher meat I remember when I was younger. Same thing with Whoppers

Am I the one that remembers the texture of the McRib being different? The meat is a lot softer compared to a slightly tougher meat I remember when I was younger. Same thing with Whoppers

Probably more soy additives or other things. The big "value chains" only care about low prices to attract the poor and ignorant. Anybody who knows what a real burger tastes like and then have one from McDonald's should know better.

Yall don't get tired of making these threads? :lol: :smh:

McDonald's dominance is too engrained in American culture. Aint no knocking them off their throne. Plus the food tastes good.

This video isn't meant to take McDonald's down though...it was released by them.

Yall don't get tired of making these threads?
laugh.gif
mean.gif

McDonald's dominance is too engrained in American culture. Aint no knocking them off their throne. Plus the food tastes good.
The video was posted McDonald's themselves.

Back
Top Bottom