How to BLOCK an incoming BLOCK call??? VOL. Stalkers

On the jailbreak there is a app in cydia called Iblacklist ! It works great ......you can block in your phone list and non programmed numbers... If ur phone isn't jailbroken u have to call AT&T and pay monthly....

Originally Posted by loskickking23

On the jailbreak there is a app in cydia called Iblacklist ! It works great ......you can block in your phone list and non programmed numbers... If ur phone isn't jailbroken u have to call AT&T and pay monthly....

iBlacklist is one of my fave apps, all private called are blocked, along with a few numbers as well. 
Gotta have a jailbroken iphone tho

Originally Posted by loskickking23

iBlacklist is one of my fave apps, all private called are blocked, along with a few numbers as well. 
Gotta have a jailbroken iphone tho

I have this problem too except this old jumpoff would text me random times of the day and always text a few times late at night.
Not having much luck with blocking her :-/

I have this problem too except this old jumpoff would text me random times of the day and always text a few times late at night.
Not having much luck with blocking her :-/

Back
Top Bottom