How to change your varsity red 6

should have had after pics of what it looked like i will post in a sec but this is how you basically do it

lets see the pics
pimp.gif

The only problem I see with this is the pen isn't going to recolor the stitched Varsity Red Jumpman on the mesh tongue cover.

I would love to see some pics comparing the real infrared pack and all these painted ones.

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

The only problem I see with this is the pen isn't going to recolor the stitched Varsity Red Jumpman on the mesh tongue cover.

i was thinking the same thing....

Originally Posted by mitysneakrjunky

no thanks. i will cop overseas cause them joints look like hot pink on the video.
ill get some pics up because after it dries it looks different they get like that darker color int hem though but its a great alternative

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

I would love to see some pics comparing the real infrared pack and all these painted ones.
if my boys comes in when he gets them i will def post up some pics after to show the comparison i can do one of the og infrareds and these but i have to wait for him to get back into town smh

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

im working on that problem now...im trying to see if i can alter it a little bit myself might have to use white and the paint pen once again if i get that done i will do it

Originally Posted by I3rianF

Why though? Is the different shade of color worth that much of a hassle?
to everybody that is seeking the infrared yes...well if they dont have enough money or cant get there hands on it yea..its a great alternative if you bought the varsity thinking they were they infrared plus i got mine free so i decided to experiment

I agree it's not that serious either but it's cool for a shoehead to experiment. I love seeing things like this so props to bigman.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

I agree it's not that serious either but it's cool for a shoehead to experiment. I love seeing things like this so props to bigman.
Thank you sir..you only live once so i was like might as well go in the lab and get something new going

nice job man. I might even consider doing that. And to whoever said they look like hot pink.. infrared sometimes looks like that video or pics.

Shout out to Big Man. Definitely a great alternative if you get get your hands on the infrareds. And at worst if anybody doesn't agree its still a sick custom. No different than changing laces or locks.

Back
Top Bottom