How to get girls in college...?

Originally Posted by GTEK

I mean fam they just melt on you in college though....
Went to a SC State party the other weekend and OMG the opportunities.
pimp.gif

Can't wait until I take my visit there
pimp.gif
I haven't hit nothing this semester, and I don't blame myself. The dorms changed up all the rules on my%@%.

more chicks approach me in college then i approach them.

even one's that didnt even glance at me in class, trying to catch that eye to eye contact end up seeing me on campus and start up the convo with me lol

Damn son
smh.gif
.... If anything, you'll have luck at the library. Good chicks admire a dude that's on the grind with his studies.

dont be afraid to talk to girls.... your best bet of smashing is meeting these chicks during school time then seeing them at a party when your all wasted

I don't dorm, but I've visited a friend who does and I've gotten with girls no problem.

Just have to pull the "I'm here for the weekend, let's have some fun" line and you're good to go, at least in that situation. You can useit too even if you dorm I guess, just better hope you never see them again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkroc915

lower your standards !!!

thats a start.....

damn you must be really clueless to make a thread.....watch get drunk and let ur game flow.

Just Chill with people. I've had gotten play and fun from different girls, a girl who text daily on the I want your D, a girl who wants to get with me anda women I could have on call but thanks to the NO CO ED visitation crap of my dorm which the Adviser ENFORCES LIKE A Cop. I'M NOT SMASHING WHEN I SHOULD BEON THE DAILY!!!!!!!!!

Op my advice is just chill with people and know how to work the erogenous zones of a woman plus be cool. Keep up your looks and grades is a big factor too.

i'll help ya out fam, once ya get that eye contact

swoop in...

(don't even bother to introduce urself yet)

ask her how her night is doing.

proceed to ask her if she has any plans later (or after the party).

ask her if she'd like to come home with you tonight. (wait for a good few seconds, u'll get a reaction out of her...)

then no matter her answer, u just start up regular convo like it didnt even phaze ya son...

this *#!+@ called the SHOCK N AWE... they wont see this %!%# coming and it shows ya got balls o steel
laugh.gif

oh, and make sure you do this when her friends aren't around, of course she would never agree and look like a sleeze around her company...

take care homie
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Just Chill with people.
Keep up your looks
I party every weekend, I've clubbed... I just cant seal the deal and it sucks, but I think it has something to do with my overthinking and my mindset.
That might be part of the problem. I don't know how big the party scene is at your school but if you party every weekend people recognize youand some times it ain't a good thing. When you get to the party/club, your mindset should be like this:

Its also the way you think. Stop thinking about smashing that night and have fun. If it happens, it will happen.

Originally Posted by solidsnake

This should be sticky'd
laugh.gif

All my pimps givin advice
smokin.gif

Trust....You dont need to be any type of smooth talking "pimp" to get some punani in College....

College? Dam. You already lost. You need to crawl before you run. Practice with the fat chicks first and move your way up.

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

College? Dam. You already lost. You need to crawl before you run. Practice with the fat chicks first and move your way up.

come to speak of it this whale has been throwin herself at me and i keep teasin this broad.. i just can't find myself tryna dig through them thighs
sick.gif

Thats unbelievable. NT give him a hand for his achievement...he'll need it

But, like someone said, frequent the library more. You'll either pull someone or something..hopefully it will be a 4.0

Back
Top Bottom