How to get girls in college...?

I thought this would be so easy, but idk I havent smashed yet...
mad.gif

I think it's just my mindset that keeps me from gettin some...

So, nters how do I get these chicks?

then there's no hope dude. go to any party any given weekend, talk to a chick about nothing. dance, kiss, bang.

im past that lol. looking for something to simp with. simping ftw

I mean fam they just melt on you in college though....
Went to a SC State party the other weekend and OMG the opportunities.
pimp.gif

what are u saying? its cake. all u gotta do is stand there and someone will give u a look. if she stares at you twice that means she chose up. Another way toget chicks in college is make urself known for something thats worth making urself known for. Girls cannot give a guy the P if they dont know he exists. Go getpopular...the girls will fall at ur feet. If u cant get consistent P in college from multiple women something is wrong bro.

like others have said
go to a party
preferrably a house party
girls will throw themselves with no work at all
trust me

"this party's dying down, wanna come back to my place for the afterparty?"

laugh.gif
just join some clubs or orgs and you will meet madd girls and then from then on, its up to you.

smh.gif
If you have to ask expect to graduate with the only action you've ever had being your hand.

Look at the cats at your school who ARE smashing, chances are they are extremely outgoing, rarely don't know what to say in a conversation, and have a niceappearance.

If you suck at one of these, YWNS.

smh.gif
Damn son. This isn't funny. Maybe you have a back up or something cuz I wouldn't ask a question like this on this forum.

You dorming? If you in a co-ed dorm go to the floors and introduce yourself with your boys. Joke around and chill. Get their info. Do this on every girl floorat every door. Then go to the other dorms and repeat. Then at parties get freaky on the dance floor with a girl you wanna smash that night and smash.

That's what I did with the dudes I got cool with and it worked. We called it "roaming." No different when I did it in my neighborhood with myboys except then we were "hunting"
laugh.gif

If you not dorming or go to a community college go back to what you did to bag a chick in HS. Talk to them in class, after class. Let them know you'reinterested. Take em out n then smash.

Other things that work are smoking
pimp.gif
with them, drinking with them, other drugs, etc.

How long you been in college now? I was type shook too the first week as a freshman there and I aint get no buns but it'll work out if you have confidence.

Good luck and if you smash I demand pics

Oh yea do you rap? Tell girls that it works some times.

Might be too late in to the semester but tell them you're on one of the school's teams. Ugly or not ball players always smash.

You might have to make yourself seen by doing something funny/embarrassing at a house party

Make yourself seen.

Back
Top Bottom