How to get older chick?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by FOG

Brb restarting Firefox since pics aren't working

take that back to the MISC
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dbbabd

but how should I go about getting the number?
See if she wants to take her lunch break with you one day.  I'll take lunches and carpool to lunch with all different ages and if you're still getting the same vibes from her go for it.

See if she wants to take her lunch break with you one day.  I'll take lunches and carpool to lunch with all different ages and if you're still getting the same vibes from her go for it.

Originally Posted by DB WEST

today I was getting off while she was going on her lunch break and I was behind her and asked, you going to take me to lunch too. and she started laughing and sai ohhh yea.... 

Originally Posted by DB WEST

today I was getting off while she was going on her lunch break and I was behind her and asked, you going to take me to lunch too. and she started laughing and sai ohhh yea.... 

Yall she is freaking ENGAGED, i over heard a woman ask her about her engagement man I was kinda hurt lol . but she still give me them looks.

Yall she is freaking ENGAGED, i over heard a woman ask her about her engagement man I was kinda hurt lol . but she still give me them looks.

She wants the young d while she's not legally tied down. Continue...or at least ask. The worst she can do to you is say no.

She wants the young d while she's not legally tied down. Continue...or at least ask. The worst she can do to you is say no.

yea but she is straight tho, I will beat the break off dat thang

just be yourself & act mature and watch how you carry yourself. show some interest but not to much cause you dont want her to know you trying to hard. Oh yea...pics?

EDIT- oh she engaged and still giving you the looks? she just might be playing to see what move youll do. try to strike a conversation and see if you can get her number. dont let her know thet you know shes engaged

yea but she is straight tho, I will beat the break off dat thang

just be yourself & act mature and watch how you carry yourself. show some interest but not to much cause you dont want her to know you trying to hard. Oh yea...pics?

EDIT- oh she engaged and still giving you the looks? she just might be playing to see what move youll do. try to strike a conversation and see if you can get her number. dont let her know thet you know shes engaged

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Exactly! Act like you didn't hear that. Give her that last little fling before she goes in for the long haul.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Exactly! Act like you didn't hear that. Give her that last little fling before she goes in for the long haul.

I've been with a couple older women before. Just approach them, be yourself. Oldest woman I've had was 48. I was 22.

I've been with a couple older women before. Just approach them, be yourself. Oldest woman I've had was 48. I was 22.

you're destined for fail, there's no helping this kid... fyi you don't bag older "chicks" older women bag you

30t6p3b.gif

you're destined for fail, there's no helping this kid... fyi you don't bag older "chicks" older women bag you

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

fyi you don't bag older "chicks" older women bag you
qft...ive never even approached a older woman like that, they normally approach me & let it be known that they feelin me. i just take it from there & be myself wit em

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

fyi you don't bag older "chicks" older women bag you
qft...ive never even approached a older woman like that, they normally approach me & let it be known that they feelin me. i just take it from there & be myself wit em

Back
Top Bottom