How To Handle The Ex-Man vol. He mad?

I'll cliff it up from the get go to spare you guys (and girls) the mental exertion.

- Knew girl for a while, hooked up with her on her bday (couple weeks ago)
- Chilled almost everyday since then, got the kid feelin some kinda way
embarassed.gif

- Very recently, shorty told me that her old man heard she was "all over some dude" on her birthday, confronted her and roughed her up in the process (grabbed her hair, according to her)
- Said hooligan sent me a friend request on FB today. (Mind you I never heard/knew of him until she told me the story, which was not even a few days ago. She said he doesn't know who I am)

How do you guys feel I should handle this? Jokes are welcome because, lets be honest, we all know the smart thing to do is deny the request. But thats no fun. I'm in law school so I'm not about that fisticuffs life but I am curious to see how my NT brethren would handle this situation.

Speak.

I'll cliff it up from the get go to spare you guys (and girls) the mental exertion.

- Knew girl for a while, hooked up with her on her bday (couple weeks ago)
- Chilled almost everyday since then, got the kid feelin some kinda way
embarassed.gif

- Very recently, shorty told me that her old man heard she was "all over some dude" on her birthday, confronted her and roughed her up in the process (grabbed her hair, according to her)
- Said hooligan sent me a friend request on FB today. (Mind you I never heard/knew of him until she told me the story, which was not even a few days ago. She said he doesn't know who I am)

How do you guys feel I should handle this? Jokes are welcome because, lets be honest, we all know the smart thing to do is deny the request. But thats no fun. I'm in law school so I'm not about that fisticuffs life but I am curious to see how my NT brethren would handle this situation.

Speak.

Keep the Cal on you homeboy (just in case lol)

Nah really deny youngin and keep it moving.... If dude aint steppin to you or shorty on some serious stuff jus let it slide, u just got a chick he prolly thought he was gonna get back with so give him some blowing off steam time.

I'd inform the bruhs tho just in case. Never hurts to have the jack-boys on standby

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Edit: After reading your post again.. Don't sweat it
pimp.gif
.. Like Nawth said, she needs to deal with that.[/color]

Keep the Cal on you homeboy (just in case lol)

Nah really deny youngin and keep it moving.... If dude aint steppin to you or shorty on some serious stuff jus let it slide, u just got a chick he prolly thought he was gonna get back with so give him some blowing off steam time.

I'd inform the bruhs tho just in case. Never hurts to have the jack-boys on standby

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Edit: After reading your post again.. Don't sweat it
pimp.gif
.. Like Nawth said, she needs to deal with that.[/color]

It's her place to handle him and put him in his place, and that includes cutting off all contact with him and escalating it if he continues to harass or assault her.

It's her place to handle him and put him in his place, and that includes cutting off all contact with him and escalating it if he continues to harass or assault her.

-keep his request pending
-play it cool. dont bring anything up, let her handle it unless the beef comes to your doorstep.

-keep his request pending
-play it cool. dont bring anything up, let her handle it unless the beef comes to your doorstep.

Send him a pic of your babies on your girl's face with the caption "My babies look better than yours."

Send him a pic of your babies on your girl's face with the caption "My babies look better than yours."

Back
Top Bottom