How To Handle The Ex-Man vol. He mad?

Jay, that was kinda random and messed up
laugh.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

It's her place to handle him and put him in his place, and that includes cutting off all contact with him and escalating it if he continues to harass or assault her.

It's her place to handle him and put him in his place, and that includes cutting off all contact with him and escalating it if he continues to harass or assault her.

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

-keep his request pending
-play it cool. dont bring anything up, let her handle it unless the beef comes to your doorstep.
This is the best advice. 

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

-keep his request pending
-play it cool. dont bring anything up, let her handle it unless the beef comes to your doorstep.
This is the best advice. 

Originally Posted by Diego

Polygamy is frowned up
laugh.gif
But anything OP does is just going to aggravate the ex and he's going to end up taking it out on the girl.  And he's already shown to be violent so it's best for her to just cut all ties and the OP to not get involved.  Deny him or let him sit in request purgatory and leave it at that.  His lack of involvement isn't a reflection on his feelings for the girl, it's just not his place to be all captain save a... non ho? 

Originally Posted by Diego

Polygamy is frowned up
laugh.gif
But anything OP does is just going to aggravate the ex and he's going to end up taking it out on the girl.  And he's already shown to be violent so it's best for her to just cut all ties and the OP to not get involved.  Deny him or let him sit in request purgatory and leave it at that.  His lack of involvement isn't a reflection on his feelings for the girl, it's just not his place to be all captain save a... non ho? 

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

deny request
poke him (pause)
send message with ujelly.jpg
roll.gif

OP ignore him

he already lost
I feel all you guys saying "ignore him", and I know its the right thing to do but:

A) I'm genuinely curious as to how he found out who I was. Shorty said she never told him, and I believe her (
grin.gif
)
and B) I'm kinda pissed he put his hands on her, especially on my account. I know its not really my role to step in on these kind of situations, especially this early in our "relationship", but I can't lie, the man in me wants to set him straight I guess.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

deny request
poke him (pause)
send message with ujelly.jpg
roll.gif

OP ignore him

he already lost
I feel all you guys saying "ignore him", and I know its the right thing to do but:

A) I'm genuinely curious as to how he found out who I was. Shorty said she never told him, and I believe her (
grin.gif
)
and B) I'm kinda pissed he put his hands on her, especially on my account. I know its not really my role to step in on these kind of situations, especially this early in our "relationship", but I can't lie, the man in me wants to set him straight I guess.

Back
Top Bottom