How To Handle The Ex-Man vol. He mad?

accept the friend request...i mean really, wat can he do thru fb? im actually in a similar situation to this now

OP, sounds like your girl might be a choosy Suzy.

When I got with my girl, she told me her ex still be trying to hit her up but she told him she got a man. She knows I dont talk to any of mine but on a cordial level. In most cases that's all you can do.

If shorty is your girl, she should be the one telling him to beat it and not you. If your relationship is undefined, she's not bound to you since you and her didnt have that talk yet, so in essence she's still a free agent and sounds like her and him prolly could still be having relations...

OP, sounds like your girl might be a choosy Suzy.

When I got with my girl, she told me her ex still be trying to hit her up but she told him she got a man. She knows I dont talk to any of mine but on a cordial level. In most cases that's all you can do.

If shorty is your girl, she should be the one telling him to beat it and not you. If your relationship is undefined, she's not bound to you since you and her didnt have that talk yet, so in essence she's still a free agent and sounds like her and him prolly could still be having relations...

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

deny request
poke him (pause)
send message with ujelly.jpg
roll.gif

OP ignore him

he already lost
I feel all you guys saying "ignore him", and I know its the right thing to do but:

A) I'm genuinely curious as to how he found out who I was. Shorty said she never told him, and I believe her (
grin.gif
)
and B) I'm kinda pissed he put his hands on her, especially on my account. I know its not really my role to step in on these kind of situations, especially this early in our "relationship", but I can't lie, the man in me wants to set him straight I guess.

Curiosity killed the cat.  Just ignore the friend request and the situation unless it somehow escalates

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

deny request
poke him (pause)
send message with ujelly.jpg
roll.gif

OP ignore him

he already lost
I feel all you guys saying "ignore him", and I know its the right thing to do but:

A) I'm genuinely curious as to how he found out who I was. Shorty said she never told him, and I believe her (
grin.gif
)
and B) I'm kinda pissed he put his hands on her, especially on my account. I know its not really my role to step in on these kind of situations, especially this early in our "relationship", but I can't lie, the man in me wants to set him straight I guess.

Curiosity killed the cat.  Just ignore the friend request and the situation unless it somehow escalates

Originally Posted by Nawth21

It's her place to handle him and put him in his place, and that includes cutting off all contact with him and escalating it if he continues to harass or assault her.
mmhmmm

Originally Posted by Nawth21

It's her place to handle him and put him in his place, and that includes cutting off all contact with him and escalating it if he continues to harass or assault her.
mmhmmm

D.P. her I'm telling you she will love it and all parties involved will be pleased. That will certainly break the ice and you guys will be cool.

D.P. her I'm telling you she will love it and all parties involved will be pleased. That will certainly break the ice and you guys will be cool.

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Exactly. Him sending you a friend request is sketchy...and I kinda find it hard to believe that ol' girl didn't tell him who you were unless you're tagged in some of her photos. In which case makes him even sketchier. 

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Exactly. Him sending you a friend request is sketchy...and I kinda find it hard to believe that ol' girl didn't tell him who you were unless you're tagged in some of her photos. In which case makes him even sketchier. 

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

laugh.gif
  talk about a lasting bond and friendship right there.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

laugh.gif
  talk about a lasting bond and friendship right there.

Handle it properly.. sick of these old %%+ men type @%$#@+# who cry over a girl who they treated !@@! in the first place... then they get the nerve to make some !@@! up.. goodness be a man and handle it properly ffs.

end of vent.

But OP, he's got no connection to you so why should you handle his business? its between him and her, and she's delaying it or mucking around with it - DEAD her, if she wants to be with you - she'll do anything possible.

Handle it properly.. sick of these old %%+ men type @%$#@+# who cry over a girl who they treated !@@! in the first place... then they get the nerve to make some !@@! up.. goodness be a man and handle it properly ffs.

end of vent.

But OP, he's got no connection to you so why should you handle his business? its between him and her, and she's delaying it or mucking around with it - DEAD her, if she wants to be with you - she'll do anything possible.

Back
Top Bottom