How To Make It In America (season 2) thread Vol. CANCELLED AS OF 12/20 =/

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Kid Cudi's acting is on-point as it portrays his character real well. You just don't like Kid Cudi's style. I'm not a fan either, but hey, accept and enjoy it.
I feel like yall goin in on Cudi, instead of Domingo.
Because they are.
laugh.gif
 @  the store owner.

Bros before hos man. Domingo committed the cardinal sin, never go with your boys ex...Washed Out remix during tghe end credits was nice...

Edit- Got some PMs asking what song was playing on the end credits. Washed Out. New Theory (RAC Mix).

Originally Posted by psk2310

Bros before hos man. Domingo committed the cardinal sin, never go with your boys ex...Washed Out remix during tghe end credits was nice...

smh

Originally Posted by psk2310

Bros before hos man. Domingo committed the cardinal sin, never go with your boys ex..
Truth, but it happens all the time tho.. You would think dudes would be desensitized to trifling and thirsty characters doing what they do by now

I hope they aren't fillers, considering the season is only 8 episodes long, I think.

Cam is really making moves with his life
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I thought Ben was gonna swing on Dom
laugh.gif

Lulu is on point too, been saying that.
Me too, and yeah Lulu is sexy
pimp.gif
at Cam pulling that....
Wasn't expecting the insider trading twist...
This season has been on point, can't wait til next episode.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I thought Ben was gonna swing on Dom
laugh.gif

me too, but I guess they are portraying hipsters, and well, they aren't suppose to be tough and fight.
Episode was cool, glad Cam got it in with the red head, I like her.

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

I don't care what anyone says, I would bag Nancy. I don't know what it is but I just would.

you're saying that like Gina Gershon is ugly...smh...she is the definition of MILF. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I don't care what anyone says, I would bag Nancy. I don't know what it is but I just would.

you're saying that like Gina Gershon is ugly...smh...she is the definition of MILF. 
grin.gif
Gina has always been
devil.gif

cam is def winning
pimp.gif

i knew domingo Fked up big time...don't get me wrong. Rachel is stacked..last eps with her topless was
pimp.gif
but still
30t6p3b.gif
how you gonna ask ben is it cool if i take her to dinner, when you already face planted her 2x already. Foul.

Gina's age is void, that woman fine as hell, id knock the dust of that ({}), word to ms. parker.

man, i think this season has been terrible.  i dont think theyve advanced the main storyline enough.  if you watched the 1st episode, skipped, 2 & 3, then watched the 4th episode, you really wouldnt even be that lost.  hopefully it improves.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

grin.gif
I'm just saying some dudes would think I'm crazy. Glad to see we on the same boat for this one though.
pimp.gif

^she is def 
pimp.gif
..  Remember her in Faceoff back in the day.

I was
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
when they used the dad for the lookbook.

one of the best episodes of the SERIES....acting has vastly improved also especially from greenberg.

I liked this episode, the drama could've made for an hour long episode. The hustle and grind took a backseat to the tribulations of their relationships.

I kinda get the feeling Lulu's dad is bi... which would be an interesting parallel to Nancy+Ben.

Back
Top Bottom