How To Make It In America (season 2) thread Vol. CANCELLED AS OF 12/20 =/

Originally Posted by YuraS718

I have been dvr'ing the show... Do I need to watch the first season, to catch onto the second?
You could probably still enjoy season 2 without ever seeing season 1, but you'll be able to make a lot more sense of what's going on if you see the first season.  Season 2 pretty much picks up right where season 1 left off, so mostly all the story lines in the current season were started in the previous season.

Anyway, this episode was ok.  I'm with others that are not really in to the Rene story line.  Just don't find it interesting.  I liked how Ben and Cam did what they needed to do to get the big order, but I could have done with less of those two St. Louis chicks. 

ben getting it in
pimp.gif

that was a great episode, maybe my favorite ever.

So enjoyable, props to Ben, they shot those 2 final scenes really well, they stood out stylistically in my eyes.

(for the record - cabbies these days won't let you hook up like that in NYC, they stay on that "please don't do that in the cab" at least in my recent experiences)

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

(for the record - cabbies these days won't let you hook up like that in NYC, they stay on that "please don't do that in the cab" at least in my recent experiences)

linus3.gif

Man I was hoping they would show Gina Gershon naked.....I AM DISSAPOINT
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Otherwise great episode tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

laugh.gif
Wow, this episode. I bet native New Yorkers HATE this show.
Nah... I think the show drags too much with unnecessary characters but overall it's pretty good.
[rant] I can't staaand Rene, or his goons, or his girl, or her daughter. Like who gives a F about them and their stupid product? The show should be about Ben, Cam, Domingo and David. They're our peers and we can all somewhat relate to their struggles but inserting this old neighborhood thug and characters like Rachel only bring the true positive characters down. Like what Dom did to Entourage.
30t6p3b.gif
I understand they need challenges for the main characters to overcome but inserting and keeping some of these people is just overkill. When Entourage needed to strengthen its show's content they simply put the spotlight on Turtle, Drama, E and Ari's women and money problems. I think they should do the same for this show. They got the perfect four man crew already. Just cut the slack.[/rant]
I do 
I like the Renee parts, it changes it up and it about how he is trying to come up from the gang lifestyle to a legitimate business man.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Man I was hoping they would show Gina Gershon naked.....I AM DISSAPOINT
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Otherwise great episode tho
pimp.gif

i was waiting for that too! 
dope episode!

this show never ceases to impress. this is such a feel good show i don't understand it, maybe its because born and raised nyc. when i see ben and cam winning, i get to the tiger woods fist pumpin
pimp.gif

kirsten and kristen made me wanna go out and

1237576582_asian-kid-break-dancing.gif

this show is the reason why i never want to leave nyc.

gina
devil.gif

Entourage made me want to do it big and live in L.A.

How to Make It In America makes me want to work hard to make it in NYC.

I love this show.

Cam's red-head is BAD.
30t6p3b.gif

Yo... Rene is that dude though... 

I'm loving the slow grind in this show. 

And SHOUT OUT TO BEN for straight TAKING the ({P})  
eek.gif

pimp.gif

-Ben is a G (in this episode at least)
-Cam seems like a dude I would call one of my boys.
-Maybe it's because I !!$%% with Cudder's music, but I really like him on this show. Not the best actor, but he is what he is.
-I can never take Rene serious after his role in Anger Management
laugh.gif
(his girl tho
eek.gif
eek.gif
and her daughter
eek.gif
)
Like someone up above said, this show just makes you want to move to NY and try and make it.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

-Ben is a G (in this episode at least)
-Cam seems like a dude I would call one of my boys.
-Maybe it's because I !!$%% with Cudder's music, but I really like him on this show. Not the best actor, but he is what he is.
-I can never take Rene serious after his role in Anger Management
laugh.gif
(his girl tho
eek.gif
eek.gif
and her daughter
eek.gif
)
Like someone up above said, this show just makes you want to move to NY and try and make it.
Man, I don't care what ya'll say...I'm liking Cudi's acting...I could see him being really successful in that lane. Plus his music doesn't put him in a box so his creativity will be well received.
Even though that scene with rachel was painfully awkward, they KILLED that when you think about it. It...just made sense...you know? 

Show is definitely entertaining and shows the ups and downs and random %$#^?! you have to deal with when your trying to make it. 

Tell me ya'll wouldn't wax this MILF.

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_ltxos2jEl41qa1i7lo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ltx4peSFrr1qdoxxuo1_500.png

tumblr_ltpbj1J6Yk1qh4q2fo5_500.jpg

tumblr_lt8fzrWM0R1qej5uro1_500.jpg

tumblr_lsvdsn3p7X1qa7p1yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lswpk8RfjH1qadupho1_500.jpg

tumblr_lrfzypQ1z31qghrofo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lrfzypQ1z31qghrofo6_250.jpg

tumblr_lrdh5x3hei1qghrofo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lpo2gvuePY1qgtidao1_400.jpg