how to pick up black girls vol. vitaly

for the haters that said it wouldn't work
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: jjs
:lol: I specifically remember someone saying "this wouldn't work on black girls" in the thread we had when dude made the put your number in my phone video.

:lol: I specifically remember someone saying "this wouldn't work on black girls" in the thread we had when dude made the put your number in my phone video.

Enh, I guess. He pulled alotta weak ratchets, we all coulda easily done the same. I'm not saying he couldn't do it with the bad ones, but I'm willing to bet he'd have a tougher time than he did with the white girls.

I mean, at the end of the day girls are girls

but it didn't seem as easy as it was with the white college girls ( going by the attempts he choose to show of course)

I mean there were far more "successful" attempts shown in the white college girls video, for example

Black women are far more approachable than other women based on my experience, and no I'm not black.

The blacker the berry the sweeter the juice
Some of the black girls in sf are fine as hell

Homie with the thats what she said t shirt on had a bad mami with him 

If that dude was black, them ratchets would of grilled him like crazy. A brotha can't get NOTHING from a black woman that easy unless he pulls up in a high end car, or has a already know social status. No matter how he looks. REAL TALK. Yes Im saying black girls are prejudice against their own...

They think their a damn trophy when a white guy holla's.

If that dude was black, them ratchets would of grilled him like crazy. A brotha can't get NOTHING from a black woman that easy unless he pulls up in a high end car, or has a already know social status. No matter how he looks. REAL TALK. Yes Im saying black girls are prejudice against their own...

Repped for speaking the troof

Before it was it wouldn't work with black girls.

Now it it wouldn't work with a black guy asking black girls.

:lol: :smh:

Y'all dudes are something else.

laugh.gif
mean.gif

Prove me wrong folk...

How many numbers have you seen Steven Jo get? But besides the fact that he act's like an IDIOT.lol

Walk up to a group of black girls like that and think you fidden to get 1 that easy being black. I BET you'll get your feelings HURT.

^ na i dont think u will always get your feelings hurt just depends on the type of chick u approah.  I have said in the op thread that if i had a camera i would do it for gp for the NT community. My boy that goes to LSU said that he would do it with me plus i go to a HUBC so ill hit up both places to see what the ratio of success would be.

^ na i dont think u will always get your feelings hurt just depends on the type of chick u approah.  I have said in the op thread that if i had a camera i would do it for gp for the NT community. My boy that goes to LSU said that he would do it with me plus i go to a HUBC so ill hit up both places to see what the ratio of success would be.
I feel you. I was talking about using the same sleazy style as Vitaly. Where he barely even tries or says something dumb.lol 

A brotha would HAVE to bring their A game.

Give it a try, I would like to witness.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
mean.gif

Prove me wrong folk...

How many numbers have you seen Steven Jo get? But besides the fact that he act's like an IDIOT.lol

Walk up to a group of black girls like that and think you fidden to get 1 that easy being black. I BET you'll get your feelings HURT.
crabs in a barrel papi.

I feel you. I was talking about using the same sleazy style as Vitaly. Where he barely even tries or says something dumb.lol 

A brotha would HAVE to bring their A game.

Give it a try, I would like to witness.
Exactly, I know a few of my friends who would give their number so easily to a lame non black dude but a black dude with a similar line would basically get the run around. Do people actually think this would work for a black man tho? I can already hear em, "Hell naw this ***** lame as hell asking if I'm black? ***** are you black? Lame ***." C'mon we all know that's how it would go down. 

Back
Top Bottom