How To Win A Street Fight WIth Head Movement Vol: Pause

THIS

As a boxer for over 10 years I feel I could put my 2 cents in. It's obvious yet the average person will not see it. It's all in his footwork.

*Honest question: Would it be a waste of time watching his vids?

And at least as a base, wouldn't his techniques be effective against the majority of the population ( like in a bar fight) who don't know how to fight/had professional training?

I noticed the same thing. If I went into a sparring match doing this, my *** would meet the canvas mat. It's good to have quick footwork, but this was no magical feat. The guys he was messing with dont know the difference between a jab and a cross. And they sure as hell can't throw one either. If he was put against someone who knew something, it wouldn't go down the same way,

I noticed the same thing. If I went into a sparring match doing this, my *** would meet the canvas mat. It's good to have quick footwork, but this was no magical feat. The guys he was messing with dont know the difference between a jab and a cross. And they sure as hell can't throw one either. If he was put against someone who knew something, it wouldn't go down the same way,

When Roy Jones Jr. was a child his father would make him spar with both hands tied behind his back against kids from his block. It's a great way to practice defense. But yea we'd probably all get mopped doing that against experienced boxers

This is like a pilot going up to random people and challenging them to beat him in a plane race.

Everything already has been said as to why this isn't accurate for a real fight

But on top of that, those boxing gloves slowed down the speed and impact of those punches, I'm sure the dudes in the video don't train with boxing gloves on a regular basis

That being said, dude was just cool with it, avoiding those punches smooth 
pimp.gif

Everything already has been said as to why this isn't accurate for a real fight​

But on top of that, those boxing gloves slowed down the speed and impact of those punches, I'm sure the dudes in the video don't train with boxing gloves on a regular basis​

That being said, dude was just cool with it, avoiding those punches smooth 
pimp.gif

They weren't training gloves though, they looked like normal eight or ten ounce gloves. They don't weight down punches at all in my opinion. I feel like I punch better with them on rather than having the off. It feels more balanced and less awkward. So all in all, they were punch at normal speed, but the gloves do decrease impact a little.

They weren't training gloves though, they looked like normal eight or ten ounce gloves. They don't weight down punches at all in my opinion. I feel like I punch better with them on rather than having the off. It feels more balanced and less awkward. So all in all, they were punch at normal speed, but the gloves do decrease impact a little.

Stop it. Those were 12 oz minimal. Let me hit you wit each and you tell me how the gloves dont do anything... ur spreadin the force across more surface area anddd padding the blow.

I woulda put this dude to sleep. Anyone can make newbs ije that look foolish. Woulda it him went a straight left off a feint. Camera man still b wakin him up

All you needed is a decent jab and you'd be hitting him constantly.

1:48, that's what ya call head movement. I'm still in awe at how much Joe still had it in him.

To give dude a little bit of credit, he chose regular joes off the street becuase, 9 times out of 10, you would fight a regular joe.

Don't watch the vid and think you can just emulate his movement and evade real punches. His distance and timing is what makes the guys miss, and that comes through many many rounds of sparring. However, it is obvious that those dudes don't have any legitimate boxing training.

Precisely. He's allowing a bunch of dudes with obviously no training going at him with Jerry Springer type punches! :lol:

Not impressed. Just about every intermediate and up fighter with sparring experience at my gym can do this against your average joe.

Back
Top Bottom