How would you dress if you were crazy rich?

Casual by day...
bad-fashion.jpg

Business by night...

Y211489301.jpg

Probably David Beckham, Cristiano Ronaldo, Josep Guardiola,

or the way I dress now.

Depends on the occasion. Id be dressed way down most of the time but have access to the nicest suits and all that when I needed/wanted it.

Sweater vests, tailored suits, the works basically. No way I'd settle as one of those "frugal billionaires" still riding around in 15 year old pickups. Somebody please link that article, it was
roll.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

tank and basketball shorts most of the time

but i'd have bad *+% shoes for when i do wanna get cute fly

Exactly, I'd have some limited edition Kobes on deck whenever I needed to dress up.

Regular suit and some East LA Kobe VIs
pimp.gif
Not sure if srs. (hopes that you aren't srs)

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

No way I'd settle as one of those "frugal billionaires" still riding around in 15 year old pickups.

You can dress mad cheap and still be driving the baddest supercars
laugh.gif

While I'm dressed like a teenager I'll be stepping out of a Murcielago SV so it's all good
pimp.gif

Same as I dress now. I'm too lazy to get all dressed up now. Plain tees, cargo shorts, and every pair of Js on the list. But i know my car(s) would be disgusting.

truthfully i would dress bummy as hell, but i would pull up some where in some exotic car(ex.lambs rarri's).
hop out fools lookin like 
vince.gif

Im talking about eel skin du-rag, 2 carats in each ear, a million thread count egyptian cotton silk button up, virgin baby seal skin tie, jeans made by samuri's on a full moon and dipped in dyeed in ink 30 times, and shoes of penguin beaks! And that would be my casual dress down..srsly..

Id dress like I do now.
But when it comes to a formal/business setting
Dressing like James Bond with a lavender flower out the chest pocket.

Pretty much how I dress now, blank tee's and v-neck's, jeans, and sneakers, though I'd probably buy higher quality tee's, v-necks, and jeans. I'd have a lot more jackets though and my suits would be legit. Plus I'd have everything tailored from my dress up stuff to even my casual clothes.

Back
Top Bottom