How would you dress if you were crazy rich?

The way I dress now, trench coat, some nice fitted jeans or pants, maybe a tie and an NYC fitted

For a more professional look, nothing but fitted custom made suits
pimp.gif

A) get a personal trainer to make me look like a calvin klein model

I'd get like 25 pairs of jeans from here... (custom jean store in soho where you can make ur own jeans from scratch)

http://www.3x1.us/

And I'd rock high end designer T's, semi-casual dress shoes, nice sunglasses

straight tailored suit everyday, even if i was just going to grocery store. stuntin 24/7

Originally Posted by scshift

If you had a billion dollars, how would you dress?

Everyone I've talked to about this in real life said they'd wear the most expensive clothes, like tailored Italian suits, belts made from gold, $1000 shoes, etc.

Me personally, I'd go with the other end of the spectrum. I'd wear t-shirts, basketball shorts, slides, Nikes, hoodies, even bathrobes and *#$$
laugh.gif
, just cause I like those clothes and cause I'm already established I don't need to appeal to anyone and no one can judge me.

What would you wear?
I already wear $1k shoes but I'm poor. If I was rich I'd wear Italian rejected chopper suits just for lulz and real life trolling

Unless the occasion called for tailored suits.... Converse, T-shirts, Jeans, hoodies.. As of late I've been stepping outside unshaven, no haircut, wearing whatever and I feel free 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.. If I have a %!** load of money, I REALLY wouldn't give two $+#!$ how someone views my clothing, take a look at the car  
laugh.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Everyone I've talked to about this in real life said they'd wear the most expensive clothes, like tailored Italian suits, belts made from gold, $1000 shoes, etc.

Me personally, I'd go with the other end of the spectrum. I'd wear t-shirts, basketball shorts, slides, Nikes, hoodies, even bathrobes and *#$$
laugh.gif
, just cause I like those clothes and cause I'm already established I don't need to appeal to anyone and no one can judge me.

What would you wear?
I already wear $1k shoes but I'm poor. If I was rich I'd wear Italian rejected chopper suits just for lulz and real life trolling

30t6p3b.gif

Same as I currently do. 

Dress shirt or polo w/ khakis or dress pants at work
Graphic tee/polo and jeans/shorts along with Braves fitted during off days.

The same as I do now, rotating 4 pairs of 4Oo dollar jeans, and 2 pairs of 4Oo dollar jean jackets with a rAndom tee and sneakers

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

laugh.gif

What would you wear?

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ my homey Frank

A lot of new white tees and black tees. Plenty of fitteds and watches and perfectly fitting pants. No different than how I dress now

Tailored suits for buisness.

More expensive and higher quality denim jeans/chinos and higher quality polos/button ups with loafers for casual days/nights. Throw in some Nike's here and there, the occasional solid color v-neck or crew tee and I'm good to go.

Polo from head to toe. Mostly black label, purple label, RRL and some vintage Snow Beach pieces.

would never get a haircut so would have a fro, most likely look real dirty but would have those LV damier on deck. So would be dirty fly

Back
Top Bottom