How you like dem AAPL's?

9itow9.jpg
View media item 232144

9kywlx.jpg

Did Apple's reign die with Steve Jobs?

tumblr_mb2khsq7bC1qdjbb7o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
seen it coming since the 5 was announced.

What irks me is that all the "experts" were telling people to buy when it peaked at 700$ lol

they'll rebound though. Plus, historically, apple has done better as an underdog brand. They just gotta stay in their lane.

Last edited:
I knew 700 was gonna be the ceiling. I was calling put options on this one. Ladies and gentleman, AAPL will never see prices like that ever again. The vision dies with Jobs.

Time to buy?

Not at this moment.

I'm sure they're gonna reveal some new products to stop the bleeding (cheap iPhone aimed at emerging markets for instance) but there will be more capitulation in this stock.

Don't see Q2 earnings being much better.

There is a decreased demand for their current slate of products and that's not gonna change over night.

Cook has to be really smart with his guidance and shake up the Apple (read Jobs) way of doing things because the charismatic visionary is no longer in Cupertino.

Last edited:
jobs was apple now with him gone apple is just another tech company and their stocks will reflect that.

jobs was :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

RIP to da legend

They slipped with the iPhone 5. Why in the hell didnt they give us a bigger screen. It may be longer but damn they have been milking they have been riding this same size since 07.

Cant they see everyone is bigger.

they are this generation's microsoft.
apple's tick tock upgrades are getting old and uninspired
and these new apple commercials are just :x

So what happen exactly at that time period? They were going hard body until the end of the day when everyone got off work...

AAPL's at support right now. Will be looking at what it does today before deciding whether to go long or not. Still a great stock to day trade, though.

Back
Top Bottom