Howard Stern fires shots at Gabourey Sidibe.

sooperhooper wrote:
smh.gif
So disrespectful, they both sound MAD bitter that she has more respect/ accolades than both of them combined.
Now I want her to succeed even more, and I'm sure this idiocy will motivate her.

I just watched precious and i didn't like it at all, but I hope she gets more work.
Yeah, he's only one of the most famous radio personalities of all time, who has had his own show and movie. His satellite radio contract could probably buy her life and yours. But he's jealous of her. C'mon man
laugh.gif

artie talkin about pancakes bwahahahah
how has the show been since he left? i havent listned in a while

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

sooperhooper wrote:
smh.gif
So disrespectful, they both sound MAD bitter that she has more respect/ accolades than both of them combined.
Now I want her to succeed even more, and I'm sure this idiocy will motivate her.

I just watched precious and i didn't like it at all, but I hope she gets more work.
Yeah, he's only one of the most famous radio personalities of all time, who has had his own show and movie. His satellite radio contract could probably buy her life and yours. But he's jealous of her. C'mon man
laugh.gif

I had the same response ready
laugh.gif

Some people just can't handle someone speaking the truth.

sooperhooper wrote:
smh.gif
So disrespectful, they both sound MAD bitter that she has more respect/ accolades than both of them combined. Now I want her to succeed even more, and I'm sure this idiocy will motivate her.

Um, really? Howard Stern only changed how media is broadcasted today. He's probably one of the more recognizable media personalities across the globe.

Your comment was so stupid that I can't even think of a reply right now.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

She would have excelled in the days of the old UPN. I could see her having roles written for her, though, and doing quite well in them.
you might as well tell us how you really feel w/ that comment......

Howard Stern is the homie...

If you listened to that and didn't laugh ATLEAST 6 times, you have NO pulse, and NO sense of humor...

I didn't hear ONE lie...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ The Blind Side 2...

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

She would have excelled in the days of the old UPN. I could see her having roles written for her, though, and doing quite well in them.
you might as well tell us how you really feel w/ that comment......
lmao

Kelsey producing of course.

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

Howard Stern is a Jew with a big nose, if you don't like what I said "get over it" as one of you stated.

he clowns himself all the time. big nose, small scholng, hideous etc. etc. its just comedy man. most comedians crack on other races, as well as there own. i dont see why people get so butthurt when howard does it. and by the way... robins a black woman!!! so c'mon son with that racist nonsense. now sal is a different story

If she were obese and white and people were calling her beautiful I would object the same way I do here. If she were obese and white and people proclaimed her the next big thing in movies I still wouldn't believe them.

I subscribe and listen everyday. It's just comedy; the man has to talk for 5 hours straight monday through thursday. This is pretty tame compared to everything else that goes on on the show. It's honest comedy.
Don't tell me you didn't laugh when she said she could play in the Blind Side 2 though. 
roll.gif

she need to loose weight PERIOD! %$+@ is not healthy bruh...but as long as tyler perry makes films she will have a job

True

The world is harsh... people act shocked

wake up... I think it's kinda OD how the media is blowing her up....like making fun of a ******. Her acting is great...

The media gotta stop treating her like the damn character in Precious. She ain't no charity case. This girl can act. BUT she should also lose a damn lot of weight for health reasons alone!

And Howard Stern is damn wrong. This girl will get plenty of roles. Heck, Oprah can just put her in movies on the Oprah network.. And Tyler Perry too lol.

She's an actor that NEEDS to lose weight and nobody seems to be telling her that which is scary. The fact that her self-esteem does not deter her confidence in anyway being over weight is great, but she needs to get healthy. I saw a little promo for the new show she's doing and she's making fun of herself for being fat so I don't know if she's even considering losing weight.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

she need to loose weight PERIOD! %$+@ is not healthy bruh...but as long as tyler perry makes films she will have a job

Word to Aunt Ella & Uncle Curtis
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom