HP printer, lost my disc

how about checking the support section of the manufacturer's website?
indifferent.gif

Hey NT, got a new router, and my wireless printer disc is no where to be found. Any help or online downloads I can do, to make it compatible with my comp?

the HP website should have drivers and software, its not that difficult b.

go to hp site
go to the downloads section and look up your printer model number
and it should let you download your drivers.... which is what was on the disc that you lost

There are only a select few printers whose drivers you can't download from the website...
Mine happened to be one of them and I had to buy a new one
30t6p3b.gif
feelsbadman

Originally Posted by kilojules64

There are only a select few printers whose drivers you can't download from the website...
30t6p3b.gif
feelsbadman
If your printer isn't on there, choose a model with a number right above or below your model and try installing that driver.  That's what I had to do with mine and it works great.  It's not like a virus where you have to be careful what you install.

Originally Posted by crcballer55

Originally Posted by kilojules64

30t6p3b.gif
feelsbadman
If your printer isn't on there, choose a model with a number right above or below your model and try installing that driver.  That's what I had to do with mine and it works great.  It's not like a virus where you have to be careful what you install.

I just had to do this a couple weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom