HP printer, lost my disc

Joined Aug 8, 2007
Hey NT, got a new router, and my wireless printer disc is no where to be found. Any help or online downloads I can do, to make it compatible with my comp?

megatron

Banned
Joined Aug 31, 2011
the HP website should have drivers and software, its not that difficult b.

daantimpire

Banned
Joined Jul 13, 2002
go to hp site
go to the downloads section and look up your printer model number
and it should let you download your drivers.... which is what was on the disc that you lost

Joined Apr 17, 2008
There are only a select few printers whose drivers you can't download from the website...
Mine happened to be one of them and I had to buy a new one
feelsbadman

Joined Nov 16, 2001
Originally Posted by kilojules64

There are only a select few printers whose drivers you can't download from the website...
feelsbadman
If your printer isn't on there, choose a model with a number right above or below your model and try installing that driver.  That's what I had to do with mine and it works great.  It's not like a virus where you have to be careful what you install.

Joined Mar 10, 2003
Originally Posted by crcballer55

Originally Posted by kilojules64

feelsbadman
If your printer isn't on there, choose a model with a number right above or below your model and try installing that driver.  That's what I had to do with mine and it works great.  It's not like a virus where you have to be careful what you install.

I just had to do this a couple weeks ago.

Top Bottom