HP Touchpad for $99/$149

just got a reply back from that store, said they had to plans to sell them individually. said you had to bundle a sofa + loveseat with the TP (kinda like what some aaron's stores are doing with computers). but if they change their mind (doubt it), they'd contact me. they do have them in stock though (obviously).

damn.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

got an email from HP SMB. according to it. they are getting new touchpads in about 2 weeks. and will ship mine as soon as they get them.

finally an update after like 2 weeks SMH.

not sure if i should keep the order for two 32 gb or just cancel them since i already have one from best buy.

Definitely keep it and sell to us that wants one. Not talking about making a profit, shipping and a tip, would suffice. Help out fellow nt'ers rather than someone getting those two and reselling them.

dude i cant tell if your trolling. did you realy just say you have to buy a sofa and a love seat to get a touchpad

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

dude i cant tell if your trolling. did you realy just say you have to buy a sofa and a love seat to get a touchpad

roll.gif
roll.gif
haha, no troll:

28moe1t.jpg

not posting the store name (i cropped it off) since i don't want them to be pounded with calls (if you know it, keep it to yourself lol), cause i'm guessing if nobody buys, they'll put them online.

and they're legit, i bought a playstation move from them online last year, and it arrived quick.

I got the HP smb email yesterday...they better refund my shipping amount that I paid for...

I'm glad I'm still getting one tho

Lol just found that store lololol. damn $999. wonder if you can buy then return the sofa and keep the touchpad?  the other deal is a queen mattress for nearly the same price with a touchpad.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by phillip929

anyone here not get a touchpad?

i know a place that's getting some tomorrow (i got an ad in my e-mail), but it didn't list the price— i contacted them asking if they're gonna sell online, but still waiting on a response.

i'll post it here first (before on slickdeals) for my NT fam. it's only for the 32GB though, didn't mention anything about the 16GB.  
I'm still looking for a touchpad also. Let me know if you are able to help me out and get one. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Kickz2Sneakerz

anyone here not get a touchpad?

i know a place that's getting some tomorrow (i got an ad in my e-mail), but it didn't list the price— i contacted them asking if they're gonna sell online, but still waiting on a response.

i'll post it here first (before on slickdeals) for my NT fam. it's only for the 32GB though, didn't mention anything about the 16GB.  
I'm still looking for a touchpad also. Let me know if you are able to help me out and get one. Thanks.
I didn't get one either 
indifferent.gif
 thanks brah 

30t6p3b.gif

My brother was at a Best Buy a week ago and had the chance to get a touch pad but he knew nothing about them

Exact words from his mouth

"they were 99.99, I figured they were crap since the price was so low"

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

He didn't bother telling me either
tired.gif

Had mine for about 2 weeks so far. The lack of apps is really starting to make it boring, but I still find myself using it way more than my laptop because of its convenience. Can't wait til someone ports android to it.

what apps are you guys downloading? i pretty much leave this thing on my couch and surf around with it while watching tv. still worth it for the price.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

is there a android crack for this yet?
probably won't be a couple months (at least) 'til a stable release will be available (would be my best guess).

i know some hackers have already successfully ported it (probably unstable though), but i haven't seen one with the touchscreen working yet.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

is there a android crack for this yet?
probably won't be a couple months (at least) 'til a stable release will be available (would be my best guess).

i know some hackers have already successfully ported it (probably unstable though), but i haven't seen one with the touchscreen working yet.
thanks for the info i thought i would close the thread without one & come back posting from it but it fell through for me & odb
30t6p3b.gif
the store got swarmed for our 2
30t6p3b.gif

I'm officially DONE trying to get one of these. I'd rather stack my chips and save up for an iPad anyway.

Spoiler [+]
Yes I'm Mad

To whomever PM'd me. Sorry I didnt respond, but I sold mine on Craigslist for $220.

Never used it ans got bored with it....so shouts to whoever said earlier some of us would get bored with it, ha.

Honestly though, I would have gotten bored with an iPad too.

Back
Top Bottom