HP Touchpad for $99/$149

The swiping on the touchpad is pretty nice. Thats why i sold it and waiting in line on black friday for the blackberry playbook. Everybody slept on the pb (including me) bc its way overpriced, but at 199, its a steal plus android apps will be on it by february if you can hold out long enough.

My sister got the playbook but it's hella small. I like my touchpad due to the size. Will wait for Android.

^the size is half the reason why im getting it. The touchpad is a boulder and i surfed on it on the bed/couch and got tired of trying to hold it up

Originally Posted by chickhien

The swiping on the touchpad is pretty nice. Thats why i sold it and waiting in line on black friday for the blackberry playbook. Everybody slept on the pb (including me) bc its way overpriced, but at 199, its a steal plus android apps will be on it by february if you can hold out long enough.

I dont follow PB that much.. Android apps to playbook?? is this official or hack? for 199 its a great deal.

touchpad web browsing is
pimp.gif

Amazon now accepting pre-order for the asus transformer prime! that will replace my touchpad soon.

i could only wish there was a web browsing app that could compare to webos web browsing...

its ridonk... real life....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

Originally Posted by chickhien

I dont follow PB that much.. Android apps to playbook?? is this official or hack? for 199 its a great deal.

touchpad web browsing is
pimp.gif

Amazon now accepting pre-order for the asus transformer prime! that will replace my touchpad soon.

The reason why bb playbook (and their phones) are so behind is bc rim takes their sweet %#@ time with everything. Theyre saying Feb for the os 2.0, but I wouldnt hold my breath. It's definitely the best tablet for web surfing (i havent seen another tablet handle flash and html5 as well at the pb). This is by far the most unbiased review ive seen of the pb: . At $199 its the same price as the kindle fire and nook, yet it totally takes a dump on em. Thapointguy: i bought the case with the kickstand and touchstone charger. The size just isnt for me. Thats the only thing holding me back from getting ipad2. If apple makes a 7 inch tablet for $199~$250, theyd make a killing

so I finally got mine in the so, and I must say..... After reading all ya bad reviews I realized if God himself made a touch pad ya would complain..... This tablet is awesome.... Its just as good if not better then my boys ipad2 and my own Toshiba thrive ... Better speakers,wayyyy better web Brower, media player is just like itunes, the front camera is statutory better then any tablet front cam I've seen..... Only issue I have with this thing so far is there isn't many apps for this thing..... Also wouldn't mind being being able to pay for sum 3G service but that's not a deal breaker..... And the best part about this thing is I only paid $195 for a 32 gig touchpad, stylus, HP case, and screen protector.... Btw..... The whole ability to have a lot of windows open in cards and just flicking the ones you want closed....CRACK!

i remember this...
I wanted one.
but I got an Ipad 2 instead, this is my farewell to this thread, it was fun trying to get a TP though.

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

so I finally got mine in the so, and I must say..... After reading all ya bad reviews I realized if God himself made a touch pad ya would complain..... This tablet is awesome.... Its just as good if not better then my boys ipad2 and my own Toshiba thrive ... Better speakers,wayyyy better web Brower, media player is just like itunes, the front camera is statutory better then any tablet front cam I've seen..... Only issue I have with this thing so far is there isn't many apps for this thing..... Also wouldn't mind being being able to pay for sum 3G service but that's not a deal breaker..... And the best part about this thing is I only paid $195 for a 32 gig touchpad, stylus, HP case, and screen protector.... Btw..... The whole ability to have a lot of windows open in cards and just flicking the ones you want closed....CRACK!

Word. Even the $225 I paid for the 32 gig was well worth the price. I use it to browse the web on the daily. Any stylus would work right? I hit the wrong key even when I set it to the biggest keyboard. A stylus would be very useful.

yes it is worth 99 dollars, even 200. its just easy to use and not to mention i can keep off my smartphone so my battery lasts a little longer. great buy

surprised nobody is posting about the reup......im gonna get two of then, one for my wife for christmas and one for her aunt that gave me the money for it.

Back
Top Bottom