HP Touchpad for $99/$149

thanks alot my alarm is set
smile.gif

it says they are all paid for and that it does not exist anymore

it doesnt let me pay for them once i add it to my cart

The item you requested (170746761917) is invalid, still pending, or no longer in our database. Please check the number and try again. If this message persists, the item has either not started and is not yet available for viewing, or has expired and is no longer available.

Got 2 16gb. The trick was to login thru eBay.ca or some other ebay.xx and checkout. Took me 2 mins after that.

that @!%! was such a failure....lol

didnt get ONE.......@!%! had me add a phone number, then when i did that, they were gone

they wanted my number too

i just got fed up and said F it. I dont really need it anyways.

I think every couple months HP is just gunna do these firesales

Originally Posted by ColdCity

"Refurbished"
...im good
I feel you, but oftentimes refurbished merchandise goes through a more thorough inspection than "new" merchandise. And most of the time, it's package was just opened and returned to the store.

Refurbished 90% of time is someone who opens the package and never used it or someone who did not know how to use it and said "It was broken"

Sometimes you do get merchandise that was needed to be fixed, but there is nothing wrong with buying refurbished. I still feel Apple takes units from previous cycles and marks them as "Refurbished". I have never had an issues with refurb merchandise.

Originally Posted by natrix916

Originally Posted by ricky409

Y'all should jump on that 32gb fambs...

After dropping Android on it, you still have 25gb

Info?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

No gravedig, but www.woot.com has the touchpads today.

$170 for 16GB and $220 for 32GB

CM7 installation and instuctions

CM9 installation and instructions

you can dual boot and still have webOS on there...

the web browsing experience on the TP is friggin IDENTICAL to browsing on your home computer, fambs...

a lot of people from xda who got the refurbs on ebay last month said they were poor quality and some didn't even work, or something was wrong with them

Originally Posted by natrix916

Y'all should jump on that 32gb fambs...

After dropping Android on it, you still have 25gb

Info?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

No gravedig, but www.woot.com has the touchpads today.

$170 for 16GB and $220 for 32GB

CM7 installation and instuctions

CM9 installation and instructions

you can dual boot and still have webOS on there...

the web browsing experience on the TP is friggin IDENTICAL to browsing on your home computer, fambs...

Is there a tutorial for dumbies like myself to install Android? Also, whats the difference between CM7 & CM9?

Originally Posted by solesavage

Is there a tutorial for dumbies like myself to install Android? Also, whats the difference between CM7 & CM9?

http://www.youtube.com/wa...170857&v=IGY4gpsDPD8

Use that, but you're going to have to use different files for CM9 because the video hasn't been updated yet. The only major flaw about CM9 is that it doesn't run hardware accelerated video well, so you're going to have to watch standard def videos on Youtube and some video sites might not work. Other than that, CM9 is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and much better than CM7. It's based off of Android 4.0, while CM7 is based off of Android 2.3.

Back
Top Bottom