HP Touchpad for $99/$149

^That's what I'm thinkin. I bought the 32GB for $135 and I already have an iPad 2. I'm thinkin I'm probably gonna play around with it for a little bit and sell it.

We gonna have an official Touchpad thread after this
laugh.gif

Wow going to the hidden Staples near me lol. This is at target too right? I wanted something small to lug around like a netbook, but this definitely makes it an easy buy just for browsing and such

dumb question, but do i just go to staples and show them that hp dropped the price or would they know?

I think there's not much hacking for this because it just wasn't popular. But at this price point and the hardware, i see honeycomb on this bad boy within a few weeks.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Copped 2.

Grand total $304.93
Thanks for getting me one. 
pimp.gif

I'll give you the money when these ship out so we know that our order wasn't cancelled.  

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Going to Bestbuy tomorrow to try and get another.
Oh hell yeah.

Copped a lil bit ago from the hp site for 133.49 with a pack of paper
pimp.gif
but I tried to go back in and could not duplicate the transaction for a second. Hopefully it ships

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

it's not working for me guys, can anyone help me out? on the HP site it still says that it is 499 for the 32

Follow the steps, bro. You need to sign up first on the first link when the code. Then click on the other link and use the coupon code.

I'm good, ill copp a used one for $50 on craiglist or ebay lmao. Suckers paying retail even if it is a liquidated price. lmao

If you have an iPad don't get it, money wise it's a lot better.

BUT if you have the money to buy an iPad then get it.

Everyone talking about if this is a good deal or not, you can't even get a 9.7" digital picture frame for $100 and this has an IPS display!! Hell, even if you use the Kindle app or the Adobe Reader app for e-books, you made out like a champ.

*Note: Texas NTers, it's tax-free weekend, so this should be a tax-free purchase ...

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

So I ordered three, but somehow, the order went through twice.

Hope I don't get stuck with six.
ahahahhaah 
if it does there are 3 NTers waiting on one. 

Back
Top Bottom