HP Touchpad for $99/$149

I know what time I order anything from Amazon because their "confirmation" autoreply e-mails are almost always sent the moment after you click "place order"

just found out that a 16 gb is at a store close to my area. hopefully I can scoop one up.
i could care less for a 32 gb. im not gonna put music on it anyways.

Apparently, we needour phone numbers to get the order numbers from MacMall (for OnSale orders)...

I don't think I used a phone number or have one associated with my amazon
frown.gif

Dear Customers,

This is Robert Rich, President of OnSale. We appreciate your patience and apologize to our customers for any inconvenience related to unfulfilled orders for HP Touch Pads.

As a result of an unintended and unprecedented event, the dramatic price reduction in the discontinued HP Touch Pad which occurred over this past weekend, we received orders so quickly over a couple of hour period on Sunday that we were not able to properly process all of these orders.

At this time, we regret that we have determined we will not have sufficient clarity in a timely manner regarding additional availability of product to allow us to fill remaining unfulfilled orders. Unfortunately as a result, we are now cancelling unfulfilled orders and expect this process to be completed shortly. Customers whose orders are being canceled will receive a cancelation notice via e-mail. No credit cards have been charged for any unfulfilled orders.

Again, we are truly sorry for any inconvenience to customers and please accept our sincere apologies.

For those of us looking for minor victories, without looking to wait hours on hold, this might be it. 
smile.gif

I think everyone has charges pending, whether they plan to ship or cancel at this point

According SD, Newegg is going to price-adjust for the people that ordered the TouchPad at full price after all.
frown.gif
Should've taken the risk and ordered there...

hmm might be in for the touchstone or keyboard at those prices.. are they in stock at your store ALC?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Ordered two off of BestBuy.com and both have shipped today!!!

Should have them on Thursday..but i'm on vacation until Friday
frown.gif

Still waitin on my order from HP.com to get shipped..*crosses fingers*
dmxgod, what day did you order it? Im suppose to get it by the end of the day, Aug 30.
did you also get free shipping?

so I get a couple emails from HP this morning about my 2 orders I placed, 1 16gb on the 8/20, 1 3gb on 8/22

both ordered from smb, they are shipping today!!!!! but as I log into HP I see that now not only do I have the 2 orders but they have me for 5 orders, 4 16gb, 1 32gb, this is the first time I'm seeing 5 orders today and the emails I got from them was only for the 2 pending shipping today orders. My guess this was caused during the checkout process, error screens ect...

so if you guys were checking out on HP SMB site and you clicked submit a bunch of times don't be surprised to have a bunch of orders,
grin.gif

^Same thing happened to one of my boys. He's in a much worse case though. He figured he would just do this to any and all sites with the hopes of having one confirmed, but now he has a lot of pending charges to his account. He's not exactly good on funds and with all these pending, he can't even use his debit/credit card. I had to buy his pizza last night. Haha!

Originally Posted by Zach13g

so I get a couple emails from HP this morning about my 2 orders I placed, 1 16gb on the 8/20, 1 3gb on 8/22

both ordered from smb, they are shipping today!!!!! but as I log into HP I see that now not only do I have the 2 orders but they have me for 5 orders, 4 16gb, 1 32gb, this is the first time I'm seeing 5 orders today and the emails I got from them was only for the 2 pending shipping today orders. My guess this was caused during the checkout process, error screens ect...

so if you guys were checking out on HP SMB site and you clicked submit a bunch of times don't be surprised to have a bunch of orders,
grin.gif

You've brought hope for me. 
happy.gif

I don't have a plan B so if my order with them fails, I'm screwed.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

grin.gif
your order on monday went through?

I ordered on sunday afternoon and did not even get any e-mails and my order went into "can not process" mode soon after.

indifferent.gif
@ hp

ok now my other 3 pending orders that I didn't mean to order from hp smb were just canceled thankfully.

Back
Top Bottom