HP Touchpad for $99/$149

I called the BB by my school they didn't get anything
Dude said they were rumored to get some but he wasn't sure, that I should call tomorrow or go in

As soon as my class ends at 9:45 Im jetting over

everyone is right about Onsale being random.

I ordered from them on amazon at 2pm Pacific time and had my order cancelled. a relative order an hr later after i told him about it and he received shipping notification today
30t6p3b.gif

does anyone know if HP re-releases the last of the tablets; it is going to be 1 per household?

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

Hp need to stop bsin and ship my order. Placed friday night btw
did you check? i ordered friday night too hpshopping and got tracking bout two hours ago..

can breath a little better now. got one from bb around 130. waiting for hp to come through...

my orders were canceled from onsale-amazon this afternoon but it's alright because I got lucky and copped a 32gb from the CERRITOS, CA Bestbuy earlier today @ 4:45pm.  I walked in at 4:05pm and was 15th in line, they had 20 that came in.  Wheewwwww got lucky!

How are you guys liking the touchpad?  Might try to pick one up if I can, but is it laggy at all?  How's the web browsing?  Anything else about it worth mentioning? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

How are you guys liking the touchpad?  Might try to pick one up if I can, but is it laggy at all?  How's the web browsing?  Anything else about it worth mentioning? 
nerd.gif

Running smooth and fast so far.  I have quite a bit experience with ipads and android tablets.  so far the webos is nice.  different and yet easy to use.

nerd.gif

Web browsing is cool, even though I do see some checkerboard patterns sometimes. Aim also does this weird lag thing sometimes when you try to press the text area to begin typing. It just freezes there for a good 4-5 seconds, and it's kind of annoying. I also wish the keyboard had directional buttons for when I misspell a word. Instead of moving the arrow key over to change the letter, I end up having to just delete the letters with the backspace key. The twitter apps are also god awful, but everything else is cool. Coming from an Android phone, this takes a little bit of getting used to.

Originally Posted by waverder

nerd.gif

Running smooth and fast so far.  I have quite a bit experience with ipads and android tablets.  so far the webos is nice.  different and yet easy to use.

Thanks, do you get any lag with websites, scrolling through apps, etc?  Also, how's the camera?  I think I heard it was 1mp and only usable for skype.

Originally Posted by Mr718

Yesterday - Drive from the BX to NJ to have them sell out on my way there

Today - On Sale order canceled

Tonight - Rode from the BX to Long Island to have them sell out while I was on line

30t6p3b.gif
You might as well have paid a few bucks extra and saved gas and time 

dad walked into best buy today and got a 32 GB today. SMMMHHHH. im the one that told him about it and now he has one and im still looking for one for a good price. anyone got the #NT hookup??????????????????????

Back
Top Bottom