HP Touchpad for $99/$149

I'll keep trying. but if i dont get one.
ill just cop a different tablet on black friday.
whatever. lol

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by sniper

Originally Posted by DMan14

got my touchpad, but i cant find my network...anyone know how to fix this?
Might actually be your connection. Are you sure your SSID (Network router name) is not hidden? I've had to set-up 3 of these so far and it identifies my network instantly. If your network shows up on other devices, try doing a full reset of the tablet...

i can get it to work with my laptop. my router is pretty old, it's a linksys wrt54gl
Simple fix. Log into your router (administrative login). Under the 'Wireless' tab, change the 'Network Mode' selection to 'BG Mixed'. Given the age of your router, you probably only have 'G Only' selected by default.

Hope this helps.

They'll be a restock of these on Hp's site later this week.... (as per a release from HP)
ALSO the Pre3 will be marked down heavily & their laptops are hovering in the 3bills area

HP Pavilion g4-1125dx Laptop: AMD Phenom II P650 2.6GHz, 14" LED (1366x768) Display, 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, HD4250, WiFi-N, 6-Cell, Windows 7 Prem 64-Bit $350 + Free In-store Pick Up

BB has HP Pavilion g4-1125dx Laptop (pewter) for $349.99. Select in-store pick up to save on shipping.
Specs:

AMD Phenom II Dual Core P650 (2.6GHz)
14" LED w/ Brightview (1366x768) Display
4GB DDR3 Memory
500GB Hard Drive
Radeon HD 4250 Graphics
DVD±RW/CD-RW Drive Double-layer
WiFi-N
Webcam and Mic
6-Cell Battery
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit

http://www.bestbuy.com/si...2971078&id=1218367939608

Enjoy!
-Mike

LOL wow this is crazy man, so onsale ended up cancelling. I ordered from Office Depot after they've been cleaned out and said it was on back order. So I said pretty much no chance of getting this and low and behold I just received the shipping confirmation from Office Depot. Craziness

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

dad walked into best buy today and got a 32 GB today. SMMMHHHH. im the one that told him about it and now he has one and im still looking for one for a good price.

Sonned!lulz

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

How are you guys liking the touchpad?  Might try to pick one up if I can, but is it laggy at all?  How's the web browsing?  Anything else about it worth mentioning? 
nerd.gif

Web browsing is cool, even though I do see some checkerboard patterns sometimes. Aim also does this weird lag thing sometimes when you try to press the text area to begin typing. It just freezes there for a good 4-5 seconds, and it's kind of annoying. I also wish the keyboard had directional buttons for when I misspell a word. Instead of moving the arrow key over to change the letter, I end up having to just delete the letters with the backspace key. The twitter apps are also god awful, but everything else is cool. Coming from an Android phone, this takes a little bit of getting used to.

Mine definitely lags and is slow, it's not iPad but for $150 you can't complain. 

durham, NC
best buy at new hope commons
GO GO GO

my bro stopped by there just now. (his boss let him leave for 15 minutes) they gave him a voucher and said they'd call him when shipment is coming in. he said they had  a STACK of the vouchers too. about 30. he's number 8
GO GO GO.

one per person per cell phone number. bring your wife. bring your kids. bring errrybody.

the Westbank store in New Orleans got some in this morning. 16GB only, my GF just got out of there with 1, she said it seemed like there were some left, but more people were showing up for the line when she left.

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

Originally Posted by chickhien

no, that shipment is going to be today (wednesday) at 2 or 3pm according to what the employee told her when she went at opening time.

ok thanks. I'm in greenville for school now and not going to be able to make it..I wish the best buy down here was getting them.
ohwell.gif
check your greenville store bro! like right now.

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

B&H on 34th in NYC has a few hundred left hurry up!! One per person in store only!

Go scoop me one up please (seriously).

I'm going to my BB now..not going to get my hopes up but I have some headphones I have to return anyway.

Back
Top Bottom