HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

That video up there changed my mind.

Me gusta.

But those bugs though.

he not only made the honey badger so badass, he made the touchpad badass too

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

^ Some creepy guy that said hed give it to me for that price as long as I added him on Facebook
roll.gif

well damn.  I'm loving this 100 dollar purchase though.

How do I put that lock on my screen? I went to settings but it only lets me use a password or pin. I wanna use that lock button that you just move aside.

Originally Posted by copped

i really want one now after that vid....

16 gb for $200 worth it?
No.

Wait for the price to drop. People will be unloading these real soon when the hype settles.

But, if it's able to successfully be rooted to run Android, the price may go up.

I still say wait.

after getting 3 from bb, i've given up on hp's email. but low and behold, 3 of my orders are being processed, total of 5 32g. i don't want to get excited yet, but one of them said it was shipped. oh and the weird thing is, it says est delivery date is 8/28, which is a sunday...

a2pz7t.png

Anyone in the Bay Area who can at least help me find one? Pleasant Hill BB has been no go, I work pretty steady hours so ya....

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Anyone in the Bay Area who can at least help me find one? Pleasant Hill BB has been no go, I work pretty steady hours so ya....

Went to the best buys near me (Colma and San Bruno) nothing. I'm pretty close to giving up. Anybody with some tips or clues or some *$%@. I feel like this is some time of treasure hunt, #@+@%%* frustrating!

Thanks for the heads up, was gonna hit that up tomorrow. I'm heading up North Bay to visit fam tomorrow. Might try to hit up the Fairfield and Vacaville BBs, i'll keep y'all posted.

Thanks - my parents live out in Brentwood, I may try that route. I work in WC, so I went to Best Buy the last two days. I don't trust the employees there, and they're undergoing construction.

we need a thread for touchpad.. For modification, tips, tutorial and accessories.

I just got the HP case at best buy and a neoprene case with pocket on the side for the charger/cable at Wal-Mart for $14. Now I want the charging dock for cheap and a screen protector. Prepare tonight..

Thanks - my parents live out in Brentwood, I may try that route. I work in WC, so I went to Best Buy the last two days. I don't trust the employees there, and they're undergoing construction.

I already checked brentwood best buy today and didn't find any hp touchpads. Has anyone else got lucky and found one?

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

I'm mad salty that I haven't gotten any

Me too.
If none of my orders had been cancelled, I would be sitting on like ten.

And I thought my golden sombrero of online cancellations was bad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

Went to the best buys near me (Colma and San Bruno) nothing. I'm pretty close to giving up. Anybody with some tips or clues or some *$%@. I feel like this is some time of treasure hunt, #@+@%%* frustrating!
Was gonna go to Colma/SB too...Thanks for the heads up. Mine is on its way, I'll be giving it to my mom since she's been wanting a computer and does nothing but check stocks
laugh.gif
. Maybe she can skype with my Uncle overseas.

Back
Top Bottom