HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I know that, but the history of my purchase from them is gone.

Yea it was like that for me too. Don't click view orders, below the button it says leave seller feedback on the main account screen under "More Order Actions" It should pop up there.

this is not an hp touchpad question but i did see someone mention this. what is cloud? is it some type of storage that u can use for music without taking the room up on your device? and does it work for the iphone or any android phone?

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I know that, but the history of my purchase from them is gone.

Yea it was like that for me too. Don't click view orders, below the button it says leave seller feedback on the main account screen under "More Order Actions" It should pop up there.

That's where I was clicking. All good, I'm sure people are doing a number on them.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

this is not an hp touchpad question but i did see someone mention this. what is cloud? is it some type of storage that u can use for music without taking the room up on your device? and does it work for the iphone or any android phone?

Its basically hosting anything from documents, audio, video, whatever on remote, third party servers. Sign up at box, dropbox, etc. and they give you an allotment of storage to start with. You can do it with any mobile device really.

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

Originally Posted by flores

I still don't have any shipping info on my order from hp smb.
Does anyone have their shipping info?

still nothing since my order confirmation about 3-4 days ago. Was able to look at order status in limited detail last night but can't this morning. Said something about expected Sept 1 but who knows.

glad I was able to get one at BB
i saw something on SD from members stating that they called  HPand got verification that it will be shipping, but also when they checked their order status some were having problems with error message on order status.

Originally Posted by IYE2

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Its basically hosting anything from documents, audio, video, whatever on remote, third party servers. Sign up at box, dropbox, etc. and they give you an allotment of storage to start with. You can do it with any mobile device really.
thanks!

"BB in my area will not be getting any more HP touchpads as of yesterday"
I will be taking my money to Apple then!
i dont really mind. it was a fun chase.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by sniper

It's crazy how some of you just stroll into Best Buys in your area and cop. ::le sigh::
Are you in Florida or just a Gator fan? I'm in Orlando and have had success 2 times at Best Buy just this week(3 times if you count my pick-up order)...
Just graduated from UF..now I'm back down in Palm Beach. My big bro lives in Orlando teach me your ways so I can tell him ..
nerd.gif
My biggest tip would be to just keep checking the inventory link. You get a heads-up of where to go and where you shouldn't waste your time. I randomly checked it at around 3PM the other day and it said one store had some. Since most people work or go to school during those hours, I was in-and-out in less than 10 minutes...

can somebody fill me in...??

i ordered from SMB...

and obviously, got cancelled.

no pending charges, but my order is still up on the website.

they actually charged my card, then reversed it.

i ordered on sunday night...

so, when they HP people release their final batch, are they gonna catch up w/ those whose orders got cancelled?

or you gotta get there when you get there?

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

It's crazy how some of you just stroll into Best Buys in your area and cop. ::le sigh::
This!
Either it's the right timing or these people live in the middle of nowhere where technology isn't first on the list. I didn't even bother waiting in line for a store. I rather wait online from the comfort of my own home. 

Lowest I see 16 gigs on Craigslist is $250.
I have a hard time believing people are paying that much for them...

Maybe if this was the Holiday season, then maybe.

Originally Posted by ricky409

can somebody fill me in...??

i ordered from SMB...

and obviously, got cancelled.

no pending charges, but my order is still up on the website.

they actually charged my card, then reversed it.

i ordered on sunday night...

so, when they HP people release their final batch, are they gonna catch up w/ those whose orders got cancelled?

or you gotta get there when you get there?

Lmk when u find out bruh I'm in same boat

lmao @ some of these resellers prices.

$450 for a 32 GB...

dugvtdsioplnbccawwikkmoplnhfc

lmao...

Back
Top Bottom