HP Touchpad for $99/$149

starting tomorrow at most if not all place that carry them they will be on sale, 16GB for $99 and 32GB for $149.

they should be up on bestbuy tonight at mid night for those prices and i think HP.com as well.

pimp.gif

Amazon

16GB
http://www.amazon.com/HP-...id=1313808688&sr=8-2

32GB
http://www.amazon.com/HP-...id=1313808688&sr=8-2

EDIT: added new links, now updated price from HP on amazon. jump on it fast. well worth the $100!

real +%++ i'm copping one. I can't believe they're dropping web os after copping palm for all that money and pushing this so hard.
and i don't have my amazon gift card with me till monday, !*$! i hope some's still available.

So soon? I know they were getting away from webOS, but didn't think it would be so soon. I just saw the commercial with Pacman and the girl from Glee promoting it less than an hour ago...

^Same here. They spent 1.2 billion for those rights and it looked promising...

I'm copping too. Even though it isn't that good, for $99 it's a sick deal. I hope there are some devs for it.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

i have an ipad 2 is this better?
Keep your Ipad. If you're an app guy, the TouchPad most likely won't be for you as development is minimal if not completely gone now. I know Apple is approaching 500,000+ apps while HP's is less than 10,000...
I'm still contemplating purchasing one for general web browsing though...

I've been following this on SDeals. Making my trip to best buy in the morning. I've been looking to use my best buy gift card for weeks now and for this price I can justify having a tablet, smartphone, and laptop

Originally Posted by sniper

Keep your Ipad. If you're an app guy, the TouchPad most likely won't be for you as development is minimal if not completely gone now. I know Apple is approaching 500,000+ apps while HP's is less than 10,000...

That's why I want it. Do you know how it is?

Originally Posted by proto onslaught

when does the price drop go into effect?
Just read an article and it states tomorrow. However, some sites have it listed with the price adjustment already, but it looks like they've reached their limit...

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

That's why I want it. Do you know how it is?
I've only sampled the display model at Best Buy, but it's definitely a nice piece of hardware. A nice thing is that it runs Flash, but that wasn't enough to sway sales...

Doesn't show on Amazon, does the price change STARTING tomorrow? Sorry if I misunderstood.

For those of you who want to cop right now:

$30 off $150 - use coupon code SAVE30HP (for 32GB model add a cheap filler such as paper [hp.com] and order them one at a time)

$15 off $75 - use coupon code SAVE15HP

FIRST MAKE SURE YOU DELETE ALL COOKIES AND CLEAR CACHE WITH CCLEANER OR OTHER PROGRAMS!

Google Chrome works best for me! (Firefox and Opera LAGGED and TIMED OUT!)

1. Go to http://slickdeals.net/?sd...shopping/register_epp.do
2. Use 2727 as code.

3. Register with any email.

4. After finished registering, close the final page/ tab

5. Click the product link in the first original post of this thread and price will change.

6. Add to cart and check out.

DO NOT USE PAYPAL! For some reason it did NOT work for me. I used Visa

Screw it. I'm buying one!

Now to decide whether it's the 16GB or 32GB. Software updates add up after awhile...

Screw it. I'm buying one!

Now to decide whether it's the 16GB or 32GB. Software updates add up after awhile...

software updates?

not sure if srs.

unless preware community comes through, pretty sure all the app programmers are going to abandon ship also.

hopefully HP doesn't full kill WebOS. aside from the lack of apps, it had the best of android and apple in one package.

only reason i would buy this is to resell it or else it will be rotting in a box like my nook

Back
Top Bottom