HP Touchpad for $99/$149

don't know what's going on...

ordered Sunday night, and got charged immediately from SMB...

kept checking on my order and it was processing.

then, on Tuesday, they reversed the pending transactions, and all my money was back in my account, so i figured it was an el loss..

this was when the SMB site was shut down.

got an email from them late last night, with some confirmation numbers saying it was going to get shipped today.

then, i go to check on SMB and my order is getting shipped today, no tracking number though. just a order confirmation.

anybody else got this?

and @Zach 13: they had placed an extra order on mine, too. but i haven't gotten charged for it and it seem like they'll correct it later.

my only question is why did they out the money back in Mt account, but sent me an order confirmation email almost 24 hours afterwards?

are they gonna come in and get there money back?

or their system is just messing up and i really did take the loss?

Woke up to the same email from hp smb. I think this means I'm getting this one shipped (today at that) which I'm hype as he'll about... I pretty much know my other OnSale order is cancelled by now although they have yet to hit me up about it. Glad I may at least have gotten 1 tho. Smb won't let me track the package right now tho n it's saying it should be here today so I will have to keep a lookout somehow

On the phone with HP. As long as u ordered beforeb4pm Monday on their site you are GOOD!!!!! Hope that brightens up a couple NTers mornings 
Oh and we all got free shipping apparently I didn't even notice that
pimp.gif

just got off the phone with onsale..rep said that within 24 to 48hrs..whomever ordered from them will know something either way

Onsale has been saying we'll all know somethinh in 24-48 hours since Monday morning. This %!*! is ridiculous.

I shoulda just +!@@%% ordered from HP.

They are not sending out anything, they are just trolling for as long as they can before people get mad and demand their money back.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Onsale has been saying we'll all know somethinh in 24-48 hours since Monday morning. This %!*! is ridiculous.

^^^ I know I should have ordered more sat morning..but I only ordered one form walmart.com and picked it up at my local walmart

i noticed that they are back up on the bestbuy website, does this mean that they are in stores as well?

Originally Posted by Dakingii

i noticed that they are back up on the bestbuy website, does this mean that they are in stores as well?

My bro picked up 2 32gbs yesterday from bestbuy. I'm guessing it depends on the store

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I agree, it's ridiculous...these so-called updated are just words that they don't follow up on
30t6p3b.gif

I just called MacMall and waited on hold for 20 minutes only to be told that they can't give me my order # or any info and that I need to call onSale directly. I hate this BS.

onSale emailed me back from the address I saw on SD yesterday and they gave me a tracking number, but it's not working yet

I don't know if I should be happy or cautious
laugh.gif

Best buys are lines all over the place. got mine but goodluck to everyone else. anyone else order from Insight?

TO EVERYONE THAT ORDERED FROM ONSALE,

IF THEY WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME, ORDER SOMETHING CHEAP FROM THEM AND LEAVE A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK

Just came back from Best Buy and was able to snag another 16GB. There were 83 total and they ended up giving tickets because the line was pretty big. I was #72 and got there about 8:45AM. Ended up getting a Touchstone and Bluetooth Keyboard as well since they marked them 50% off. Going to eat and then try them out...

just got my touchpad in the mail about 10 minutes ago

very very nice especially for $96
pimp.gif

u mirin?

friend went to both BB's in Arlington. Nothing there. @ one best buy one of the workers told him that they sold out last night at 8 as soon as they got there shipments.

BB employees seem to be CLUELESS :/

Originally Posted by furiousstylezz

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Ordered two off of BestBuy.com and both have shipped today!!!

Should have them on Thursday..but i'm on vacation until Friday
frown.gif

Still waitin on my order from HP.com to get shipped..*crosses fingers*
dmxgod, what day did you order it? Im suppose to get it by the end of the day, Aug 30.
did you also get free shipping?
I ordered from HP on Saturday afternoon..i have the confirmation email..and I ordered within the weekend so I'm good to go is what the HP rep from the Small-To-Medium business department told me..they are just backed up with a high volume of orders..so I'm good to go..

I cannot wait!!
pimp.gif

anyone in raleigh, nc
my sisterinlaw went to best buy crabtree at open, they said shipment comes in at 2.

not sure how best buy will handle it, but i read on slickdeals at another best buy that had shipment at 2, the managers said they would start selling at 6pm and started a line at 3pm. one voucher given per person. all the touchpads were at the register. two employees ringing up two at a time while trying to sell you accessories and extended warranties. sounds like black friday procedure almost.

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

friend went to both BB's in Arlington. Nothing there. @ one best buy one of the workers told him that they sold out last night at 8 as soon as they got there shipments.

BB employees seem to be CLUELESS :/
Some might be, but I know most just don't want to draw attention to their store on such a "hot" item. The only reason I knew this particular Best Buy had a shipment was due to my buddy checking inventory. They had 95 total, but only gave out tickets for 83. Those remaining 12 were not on hold as all pick-ups and ship-to-stores were completed...

Back
Top Bottom