HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Originally Posted by Raginl3ull

Yoo...is this sale still going on?  Someone PM me the info...thanks!

Reading is fundamental.

Anyway,

I ordered on Amazon via OnSale.com

Ordered one 32 GB at 5:06 ET. I emailed that guy who someone posted earlier, and he replied to me this morning with my tracking number! I'll get it tomorrow
pimp.gif

FINALLY some movement with 3 individual OnSale-mazon orders

received one cancellation e-mail, yet to receive any confirmations though

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

^ For what? Ask what? Say what?

Ask if you can get an update on your Amazon order, give him your Amazon order number. He replied back to me with an UPS tracking number says mines will be shipping and i was lucky to get mine. I ordered 1 16gb around 5:17 EST

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

^ For what? Ask what? Say what?

Ask if you can get an update on your Amazon order, give him your Amazon order number. He replied back to me with an UPS tracking number says mines will be shipping and i was lucky to get mine. I ordered 1 16gb around 5:17 EST

Cool. Just emailed him. I beat you by 2 minutes so hopefully I'm good.

Edit: Cancelled! !*+$! I ordered before you, too.
30t6p3b.gif

Got a cancellation e-mail from Amazon/onSale for one of my orders. Hoping at least one of them goes through.

I got my cancellation email for my 32GB toucpad from onsale. I still have a 16GBorder from them that I didn't hear anything aboutbut I won't hold my breath.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I got my cancellation email for my 32GB toucpad from onsale. I still have a 16GBorder from them that I didn't hear anything aboutbut I won't hold my breath.

frown.gif

I guess I'll try my local Best Buy. I'm super pissed I didn't ask for the girl's number who was hitting on me at the Best Buy a couple months ago. #ForeverTouchpadless

still nothing from onsale...
Im on the fence, if i get it...thats good
if i dont, i never had it in the first place..

I hit my boy up who works at best buy and he said he picked one up Saturday that he would sell me for $125. I guess this day didn't turn out all bad.

Back
Top Bottom