HP Touchpad for $99/$149

So FedEx delivered me a package today. It's from HP. I'm happy as hell thinkin maybe they shipped it earlier than the email that said Thursday. I open the box up and it's just the filler that I had to buy to get the $30 discount 
laugh.gif

I don't get how people who ordered one and early are getting cancelled. I hope that dude that emailed me isn't trolling me, track # still hasn't gone through. No other emails yet either though
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

So FedEx delivered me a package today. It's from HP. I'm happy as hell thinkin maybe they shipped it earlier than the email that said Thursday. I open the box up and it's just the filler that I had to buy to get the $30 discount 
laugh.gif

Me too, I got 500 sheets of white paper today 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

jS3oG.jpg

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Cant Break The Unbreakable wrote:

laugh.gif

jS3oG.jpg

Thats what the touchpad is good for paper weight
1236664538680-300x273_85296022.jpg

Originally Posted by knnyngo

Can you guys with the cancellation email tell me what time those were sent?

Different times bro, I had 3 orders, yet to receive the third even after the CSR on the phone told me all are cancelled.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

laugh.gif

jS3oG.jpg

eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

posting from my touchpad

man its sweet

I don't get how you ordered at the same time as everyone else on Friday and already got yours. Most people's tablet hasn't even been shipped, yet. Did you get next day air or something?

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

got through MacMall after (only) 20 minute wait

All 3 orders are cncelled
laugh.gif
Thanks for that number..
I ordered through Onsale via Amazon @ ~2:30PM PST and they confirmed my order has been fulfilled. I'm one of the lucky ones. They gave me my UPS tracking info and told me it would be updated later. I'm in San Francisco (not sure if that matters) 

Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

Originally Posted by chickhien

Originally Posted by macnificent7

Any updates for those that ordered from Erwin?
none. my credit card is showing pending still.

eyes.gif
same here... Hopefully we get something soon.

Ive gotten no email but the pending charge on my card went away. So i don't know if I'm getting the email next saying I didn't get it.

Yep cancelled like the rest of yall. There is no way in hell it shoulda taken that long to cancel but whatever. So for those if us got cancelled, what should w do now. Try and order from HP when they come back? According to that sheet no orders for BBs in Indiana sooo

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

got through MacMall after (only) 20 minute wait

All 3 orders are cncelled
laugh.gif
Thanks for that number..
I ordered through Onsale via Amazon @ ~2:30PM PST and they confirmed my order has been fulfilled. I'm one of the lucky ones. They gave me my UPS tracking info and told me it would be updated later. I'm in San Francisco (not sure if that matters) 

Lucky indeed. I ordered before you and I am also in San Francisco, yet I was cancelled.

Ordered from OnSale and my account was charged and my item is still pending. I know im going to cancelled tho

really I thought a lot of orders from friday shipped and no I used the regular 5-7 day shipping

Back
Top Bottom