HS Class of 2009 Graduates (Post college decision) Vol. 4 years have flown by ..

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

senior year about to be crazy broseph

pimp.gif
Im planning on going to a JC -> Cal.

High School was overall weak because my school literally had no good looking girls for 4 damn years but at least I can say I have a good core of friends goinginto college. I feel lucky to graduate considering I put so little work in these past 4 years
laugh.gif

I'll be heading to Brooklyn College and then I'll consider my options going away after a year. Congrats to the class of 2009
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Make sure you get straight A's at CC then. Cal is not easy to get into on transfer

I have a 3.9 unweighted so far this past year, but I #%$*@$ up my first two years of high school,
smh.gif
and thats why i will have to take the jc route. BTW i havetwo sisters that went to cal, one through a jc, the other out of HS.

Originally Posted by FLATBUSHswagga

Going to Parsons the new school for design.

nobody else going/goes to art schools?

I'm doing an art major...checkin' out art schools though I don't think I would really enjoy my time without sports, big campus, that type of stuff.

I would kill to go to school in a big city though.

graduating this coming monday, june 1st. gonna be starting school at UF in the summer. high school was straight, but i'm definitely looking forward tomoving on and going to college.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by MarquiseJ

Class of 09 stand up
I hate high school not to many good memories at all
I'm one of the most hated kids at my school "And I Love it"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

going to Isu
wink.gif
Iowa State University on partial academic scholly
Studying that EE Hopefully can walk on mens bball team my sophomore
nerd.gif
year
Not if you're studying EE
laugh.gif

cal 1,2,3 and DE + core classes + Cal based physics 1 and 2 with labs + internships in the summer you really need

Yeah
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Make sure you get straight A's at CC then. Cal is not easy to get into on transfer

I have a 3.9 unweighted so far this past year, but I #%$*@$ up my first two years of high school,
smh.gif
and thats why i will have to take the jc route. BTW i have two sisters that went to cal, one through a jc, the other out of HS.
I was thinking of going the CC route because of my terrible grades and I didn't think I was gonna get in anywhere. I ended up getting into Calthough so I'm going there. I guess my Personal Statement made a difference. CC can be a good route for a person that knows they will do the work to pullgood grades and not get lazy and stuff at CC.

Originally Posted by MeloVP

Graduating on June 25th.

Going to UMass Amherst in tha fall.

I was sitting in my bs economics class today thinking about how #%$@ is coming to end. But its jus the end of the beginning..

pimp.gif
why the hell do you graduate so late

Originally Posted by CDub Yo

Originally Posted by FLATBUSHswagga

Going to Parsons the new school for design.

nobody else going/goes to art schools?

I'm doing an art major...checkin' out art schools though I don't think I would really enjoy my time without sports, big campus, that type of stuff.

I would kill to go to school in a big city though.
Yea i hear that. It would be perfect if my school had a football team.

Pratt got a few sports. track and ball i think.

graduation is the 8th
bittersweet moment yo
attending College of Southern Nevada
majoring in digital photography

Graduating on June 11th...attending Sacramento State and majoring in Electrical Engineering.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by MeloVP

Graduating on June 25th.

Going to UMass Amherst in tha fall.

I was sitting in my bs economics class today thinking about how #%$@ is coming to end. But its jus the end of the beginning..

pimp.gif
why the hell do you graduate so late
that good ole new york public school education
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Graduating June 5th, can't wait. Going to attend the University of Miami next year. (Never would've guessed it when I was applying to colleges)
me and eb are there
u in stanford or hecht?

Finally graduating on Monday. I couldn't wait for high school to be over even tho it was full of fun times. Going to Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania

question. did anyone apply to their colleges early action/decision? if so when did you send in apps?

Back
Top Bottom