HS Class of 2009 Graduates (Post college decision) Vol. 4 years have flown by ..

EA/ED applications are usually submitted around November 1st. but that's what it was last year, the calendar might make things shift a bit but it'susually before the thanksgiving holiday. but you should always check the specific date of the schools that you're applying to because it could also beNovember 15th.

Originally Posted by pacers31

graduating this coming monday, june 1st. gonna be starting school at UF in the summer. high school was straight, but i'm definitely looking forward to moving on and going to college.
co-sign. Going to UF in the fall, graduating one day before you on the 31st. I just got my housing assignment too; Graham Hall.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson
I was thinking of going the CC route because of my terrible grades and I didn't think I was gonna get in anywhere. I ended up getting into Cal though so I'm going there. I guess my Personal Statement made a difference. CC can be a good route for a person that knows they will do the work to pull good grades and not get lazy and stuff at CC.
What's your GPA? Do you do sports or other stuff? SAT score?

just wondering. I feel like i'm a good student but there are a LOT of great students out there.

Class of 2010 ftw

Graduate June 10 at 3PM, so ready.

Family flying out from back in Jerz to see me graduate.

Going to a CC first then hopefully Transfer either instate to UNLV or go Rutgers.

Congrats '09

We did it.
pimp.gif

Probably going to northeastern illinois university but for sure where ever I go I'm transfering to UIC

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson
I was thinking of going the CC route because of my terrible grades and I didn't think I was gonna get in anywhere. I ended up getting into Cal though so I'm going there. I guess my Personal Statement made a difference. CC can be a good route for a person that knows they will do the work to pull good grades and not get lazy and stuff at CC.
What's your GPA? Do you do sports or other stuff? SAT score?

just wondering. I feel like i'm a good student but there are a LOT of great students out there.

Class of 2010 ftw

I could PM you if you'd like, but I'd rather not post it. It's pretty embarassing for me. I was just plain lucky and I almost feel bad. There areso many people at my school with better grades that didn't get in. I know I was just lucky

Back
Top Bottom