HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Well...KoF put a link up for these...may very well be coming stateside soon. Definitely feeling this cw.

Huarache_Black_3-640x426.jpg

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2014/09/...(KicksOnFire.com)&utm_content=FaceBook#page-2

These the ones I've been waiting on!!! Yes they are womens

SO YOU CANT EVEN ORDER FROM FTL EU UNLESS YOU HAVE A EU ADDRESS… LMAO NIKE IS REALLY TROLLING THE CRAP OUTTA THE HUARACHES… I JUST NEED THAT BLACK GREY WHITE MENS COLORWAY… JESUS! AND THE BLACK AND PURPLES ARE PRETTY DOPE BUT I DONT WANT EM AND NOT REALLY INTO THE LEATHER ON THEM.

I didn't think that pair looked all that good when compared to the red pair, but those pics look really good.
Thanks man, I liked the nubuck material on these more in person than the suede on the red pair. I'll take more detailed pics when I get the chance.

Well...KoF put a link up for these...may very well be coming stateside soon. Definitely feeling this cw.

Huarache_Black_3-640x426.jpg

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2014/09/...(KicksOnFire.com)&utm_content=FaceBook#page-2
:wow: They would make it a women's colorway though :smh: (Still going to look for a wmns 11)

Debating on copping the blue heroes or triple blacks tomorrow. Tough choice although I know ill come back for the other later.

I saw this pic but I'm not sure if it's a custom or a new cw? The toebox material and Huarache tag make me think it's not a custom but I could be wrong.

My Hate huaraches ordered from Size? arrived today. The padding on the inside of the toe guard is all bunched up causing noticeable discomfort. I'm really disappointed. Waited 2 weeks for them to arrive at my home address in Australia and now I have no real option other to put up with the discomfort but to return them. Of course they are quick strike that are completely sold out so no chance of replacement. I'm sick of this sort of ****. As I said, really disappointed.

My Hate huaraches ordered from Size? arrived today. The padding on the inside of the toe guard is all bunched up causing noticeable discomfort. I'm really disappointed. Waited 2 weeks for them to arrive at my home address in Australia and now I have no real option other to put up with the discomfort but to return them. Of course they are quick strike that are completely sold out so no chance of replacement. I'm sick of this sort of ****. As I said, really disappointed.

Return Em And Have Someone Stateside Help You Track Down A Replacement Pair This Weekend Fam :wink:

what size are you after?

^^^ I had the same issue with my Scream Greens, had to bring them back. It's frustrating cause at least in my case I was able to easily track down another pair.

Return Em And Have Someone Stateside Help You Track Down A Replacement Pair This Weekend Fam :wink:

Cheers mate, appreciate the advice.

I'm definitely thinking I'm going to return them. Although I have thought about performing some surgery on them and somehow ripping or better yet flattening out the inside of the toe cap. But I don't think it's possible.

I don't really know how to go about getting someone in the states to hook me up other then resellers on eBay at inflated prices. I guess if someone on here is copping for themselves and are able to get another pair in a size US 11.5 AND are also willing to send em to me in Aus at retail + shipping that would be unreal and I obviously would be appreciative.

I'm just ******* off I gotta go through this. I'm on the other side of the world from where the shoes came from. I gotta, repackage them, resend them, email Size? To let them know. Wait 2 weeks for them to receive, then get refund. All while trying to cop another pair from the states for a decent price and then hopefully there isn't an issue with that pair. Very much over the BS and hassle. /rant

These are butter in person by the way.

Last edited:
^^^ I had the same issue with my Scream Greens, had to bring them back. It's frustrating cause at least in my case I was able to easily track down another pair.

Yeah I do remember reading on here previously that someone had this issue on a pair they'd copped. I remember someone responding with something like "make sure you got all of the paper out of the shoe" lol

Lol, that was me. I said check the insole for bunching, but this issue seems a lot more serious and common with new releases. Sorry to hear your pair are messed up.

anyone know any CHamps with GYM BLUES and Hyper Pinks sz10 ?? Tryin to do a stocc locate.any help would be appreciated
Not sure on Champs but I know FA in Shreveport/Bossier has Hyper Punches...plenty of sizes. Or you could try for Champs in the Dallas area.

Back
Top Bottom