HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

best ID's ive seen to date :smokin:
not an ID. A very nice custom of these.

I'm just glad I can finally make an all-white Huarache :lol:. I'm refuse to pay those ridiculous resell prices after they dropped in Europe last year and I have no patience waiting for them to drop in North America.

What design are you going for? I'm gonna try for this OG cw, praying that Fushia Flash matches the OG colour.
Exact pair I'm going for.  Maybe I'll let you go first so see if the colors align. 
laugh.gif

Also gonna do a Purple Punch with a white outsole, similar to the Fab Five Huarache Flights.  The runners look hella clean with the white midsole/outsole combo, IMO.  

Quick question. I never owned a pair of these, ever. Does this have full length air or just heel air?
Thanks in advance :D

Exact pair I'm going for.  Maybe I'll let you go first so see if the colors align. 
laugh.gif

Also gonna do a Purple Punch with a white outsole, similar to the Fab Five Huarache Flights.  The runners look hella clean with the white midsole/outsole combo, IMO.  
I was also thinking to do the Purple Punch and Aquatone but the lack of OG strap colours stopped me from going for them. The one I went for seems to be the closest to an OG cw out of the combinations and one of my favourite cws of all time. Props to those of you going for the All White, I have the Pure Platinum but I think the toebox is a let down.

I think I've narrowed down to these 3. Leaning towards the bottom one because if the "light retro" doesn't come as close to the Hornets teal that I want it won't be as "featured" or obvious. I don't know though, the middle one is pretty slammin' also.

I know this has been asked before in this thread, and I apologize in advance, but what are sizing recommendations on these? I have heard half size up but I am not sure how recent releases have been fitting.

I am a very true 11.5 in everything else but have a somewhat wider foot. Would 12s be acceptable?

Appreciate everyone's input!! I prob like first one best also but if that color doesn't match I'll be bummed. Prob have to flip a coin and get the losing one this summer haha

Back
Top Bottom