HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Warming up to them slightly with a few new pics iv seen, still think they would look better if they used another colour than pink. Decided against getting them though. Been sent a pic of the queue outside Size? here were I am, it was huge.

Woke up early for nothing.

Had them in my bag, checkout page kept automatically refreshing until they were gone.

What a joke.

Yeah fam, I feel you on that! I did the same thing, but some how, was able to get through. Hopefully they fit right!

They said they'll have somewhat of a restock next week. Hopefully I'll have better luck.

Ppl have been saying they fit better than the og retro from earlier this year.

The all blacks coming out last week of August or September......there are also few more colours coming out!

Size? have released more info on the 2 new colourways.

http://sizestores.co.uk/hq/2013/08/04/nike-air-huarache-size-uk-exclusive/

Grey/Royal/Pink dropping 10th August
20130803-170618.jpg

Navy/Royal/Green dropping 17th, both £95
20130803-170439.jpg
Definitely should've copped the pink. Wasnt paying attention to this thread. Must be a very popular shoe over there. When i was in London they restocked and it flew off shelves when Js, Foams, and Lebrons were sitting (even the limited ones)

They will be out in footlocker....as they are going to be footlocker exclusives.......I don't know whether they will be out in the USA though

From what I can make out, those all look pretty bad. I think the scream green/punch colourway dream may be dead.

They will be out in footlocker....as they are going to be footlocker exclusives.......I don't know whether they will be out in the USA though

U mean that's including the all black? I assume the colorways shown on the above pic are probably Footlocker-EU's exclusive ones since I can see those Black/Orange in there, but I certainly don't see any all black one in that pic too tho....

^^ All huaraches are basically an over seas exclusive.....you are not going to see any in the US, except for ebay

^^ All huaraches are basically an over seas exclusive.....you are not going to see any in the US, except for ebay

I don't know how it's come to this. Nike knows there's a lot of demand for these in the U.S. right now. There hasn't been a proper retro of an OG color way here in 13 yrs.

I don't know how it's come to this. Nike knows there's a lot of demand for these in the U.S. right now. There hasn't been a proper retro of an OG color way here in 13 yrs.

Obviously those idiots don't read niketalk

Ahh......, I wasn't asking whether it'd released in US or not and i don't even care about that point coz i'm located outside of US.
What I was asking was..., whether that all black one would be one of those EUFL exclusive or not since I'm going to Europe earlier next month.

Back
Top Bottom