HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I had a question about that '99 pair of scream greens. Is that their first ever retro or was that the first time that colorway debuted on the Huarache model?

Debut was in 91 or 92 with the old label. I think 99 was the first retro with the rubber logo. A grail to many.

Screenshot_20171101-224751-01.jpeg

Did the original turquoise/gold pair have the black circle logo on the tongue?

Yes, they were known as the Resins. They had a blue heel strap.
huarache_le_og_resin_02.jpg

As he posted, they sure did. Those OG Turquoise pair brings back SERIOUS memories of JHS 9th grade track team. Never gave it a thought I could do any event on the team, but low and behold, high jump was my thing. Actually lettered for the team while wearing those exact pair all season. Never imagined that. It's why I had to track down the last turquoise pair.

I'm all in for the Royal/Pink pair!!

Yes, they were known as the Resins. They had a blue heel strap.
huarache_le_og_resin_02.jpg
Hopefully we’ll get a correct retro with them I️ was so disappointed when the pull tab wasn’t that dark concord color it was just black and the shape was kinda off

Hopefully the new toe helps with sizing. Recent releases have been crazy super snug. Hoping these are a little more forgiving on foot. Hard to believe people had to go up a whole size back in the day with the OGs.

Hopefully the new toe helps with sizing. Recent releases have been crazy super snug. Hoping these are a little more forgiving on foot. Hard to believe people had to go up a whole size back in the day with the OGs.

Its always been half size up for me on hua, full size seems a bit much (doable) but I guess if your foot is wide then thats appropriate.

Its always been half size up for me on hua, full size seems a bit much (doable) but I guess if your foot is wide then thats appropriate.

I always go 1 full size up on any Huarache runner. I'm an 11 but all my pairs are 12s and they fit perfectly. I can't deal with my toe slammed against the front of the toebox. I need a little wiggle room and going 1 size up works good. Plus, with some of the recent runners, if you don't go up enough, you can put too much stress on the rear strap and break it. Several people on here have posted pics of their shoes with broken straps. If you have to really pull to get your foot in, you may need to go up a larger size.

We're still not sure, looks like they're in Asia at the moment and hitting EU retailers in the next few weeks according to a few IG posts. I hope to cop but won't be surprised if the sell out immediately.

Yeah they sold out when they did the retros a few years back! Hopefully ill get lucky on ndc

Huas will sit in UK for sure, hype has completely gone on them been replaced by NMDs as the casuals go to trainer

Back
Top Bottom