HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

already tried that...

3 days later it dried up with yellow stains.
bugger..as they old saying goes- they don't make em like they used to.

Could always chuck em in the washing machine- did it a few times to huarches years ago and always worked a treat

This is just a curious question that I don't know about, but what those metal things that are placed inside air maxes and huaraches to make the length and toebox stretch .. I see a lot of air max collectors do that (known in Europe) in order to get the OG shape back.. Plz help because I need those metal things placed in my curry air max 1s from '03

Yo mang pretty sure you're talking about a shoe tree/ stretcher
Take a look on the bay I got the ones with clearish white ends and a spring in the middle.
Does bring shape back for a little while.

They don't look that brown to me

Regarding the stained toe box, if all else fails you can try use dye to make it white again. I seen it work on an Air Max 1 restoration.

I read Dec 3 for the Cool Greys & Nike ID for Huarache at the end of Dec. This was all from twitter/Instagram posts so who knows how accurate the info is. Huarache ID, the stuff of dreams.

Huarache iD would be sick! But nike will probably charge an arm and a leg for it and it should definitely be for a limited time.

Nike iD's cool but soooo limited with colours I swear! They just don't want classics remade!!

Anyone know of a good way to clean the white on the toebox? Without hurting the material of course.

Had the same problem with my screams. I used some oxyclean spray. Just follow the directions on the bottle to treat it like a normal stain and it got most of it out. They'll look really clean in the sun too.

Anyone know if the 'cool grey' huaraches will be a general release and is here a specific date as of yet?

Regarding the stained toe box, if all else fails you can try use dye to make it white again. I seen it work on an Air Max 1 restoration.
Had the same problem with my screams. I used some oxyclean spray. Just follow the directions on the bottle to treat it like a normal stain and it got most of it out. They'll look really clean in the sun too.

try Lincoln EZ Cleaner
Appreciate it fellas! I knew NT would solve this issue once and for all. 
happy.gif

This Flint/Black colourway is also being released alongside the Cool Greys. I think it was mentioned a few pages back.

Back
Top Bottom