HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Is the mango supposed to look so faded?

No. We mentioned that when Nike's official pics released. Nike stays oversaturating lots of their images.

They'll look more like this....

DD1068-101_launches_hero_landscape_4.jpg

DD1068-101_launches_hero_landscape_6.jpg

DD1068-101_launches_hero_landscape_1.jpg

I guess I'm the only one who lost the END raffle lol. Looking for 11.5 if anyone finds them in stock anywhere.

congrats! did you go 1/2 or full size up?

I swing between 12US and 13US for different shoes. My AM3 (90) from last year are all size 13 and they fit perfectly. My Yeezy 700 and 500 are 12 and they fit perfectly.
When I ordered my scream greens 13 was sold out so I ended up with 12.5. They fit ok for a few hours or a casual wear but for all day wear they are slightly too small lengthwise.
So this time I ordered the 13. I think they will fit perfectly.
TLDR... Order your air max size

Got a couple sizes available, biggest is 10.5

Missed out on the scream greens and the one spot in LA that had them did NOT have my size. I need these. For my big footers, I wear a size 13 should I be looking for these in a 14?

I wear size 13 and bought the Stussy Huraches in size 14. It fits well, but feels kind of bulky on my foot since the back sticks out past your heel. Last week, I got the Scream Greens in size 13. They fit snug, but not overly tight. The bad part is my toes touch the front of the shoe. It's not uncomfortable, just noticeable. I feel 13.5 would be perfect, but they don't make that size. Go with the 14 if you want to be sure, but might be worth trying on a size 13. Shame you can't walk into places and just try on shoes these days.

wampa wampa i feel your pain on size 13.5. the main reason i'm not chasing these with any real effort. 14s feel like boats, 13s are okay, but not exactly peak comfort

Hope no one have already answered this but for those who bought recent releases, is the sizing like the pairs from 2014/2015? Thanks

Same. I bought a full size up in the prior retros and I did the same for the Scream Green OGs. I wear an 11 in everything, 11.5 in Nike Running shoes (Pegasus, Air Max) and in Huaraches, I go a full size up to a 12 and these fit PERFECTLY!! 👍👍
Thank you, it helps me a lot as I wear a 12 in Huarache from 2014/2015 too, same as you I used to wear 11 for the others, now I'm more into 10 or 10.5, it depends, but for Huarache a 12 is perfect

Back
Top Bottom