HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

It's not the best choice but maybe it will help improve the shape. Check this comparison:
The shape looks a little better, but it isn't enough to make me want to spend money on that god awful looking mesh.  

Nike sure does know how to destroy a shoe with questionable decision after questionable decision.  
laugh.gif

Looks like three of the four pairs (the whiteout pair being the only one not) are being released at least in Europe throughout March. There are preorders up on at least Endclothing, any word on a stateside release? Or Any word on the all white? $188 shipped to get them to the US, but thats to much for me

Also what do you guys think of this? Anyone actually know if this is legit news? Scream greens would be a defiant cop and maybe that 006 pair.

Let me know what you guys think or have any news.

I

Also what do you guys think of this? Anyone actually know if this is legit news? Scream greens would be a defiant cop and maybe that 006 pair.
I have no reason why this shouldn't be real! Scream greens and the 006 are a defo cop!

Nice shot of the forthcoming Black/Atomic Mango:

Nice colourway, I'm not too keen on the toebox but I can live with it.

Scream Greens are confirmed for June 2014.  They'll be dropping as part of the Summer mainline although pretty much every man and his dog are looking to pick up a pair or three!  Therefore, they'll be pretty hard to come by.

I'm feeling the Hyper Pink/Medium Ash colourway, very similar colour up to the Parra Max 1's.  I'm going to officially give them the nickname, Nike Air Huarache LE 'Amsterdam' ! ! ! ! 

Scream Greens are confirmed for June 2014.  They'll be dropping as part of the Summer mainline although pretty much every man and his dog are looking to pick up a pair or three!  Therefore, they'll be pretty hard to come by.

I'm feeling the Hyper Pink/Medium Ash colourway, very similar colour up to the Parra Max 1's.  I'm going to officially give them the nickname, Nike Air Huarache LE 'Amsterdam' ! ! ! ! 
Hit me up if you need Footlocker Huaraches in the US
Well that's why I'm really hoping its a big general release. Also what huaraches in Europe can you obtain?

can't accept that lame *ss basket weave toe box. OG or nothing! so far the scream greens and 006.
I actually like the way it looks........Puts a nice, subtle touch to them. Kinda looks like a woven x huarache mashup. But to each his own.....one mans trash is another mans treasure.

can't accept that lame *ss basket weave toe box. OG or nothing! so far the scream greens and 006.
I actually like the way it looks........Puts a nice, subtle touch to them. Kinda looks like a woven x huarache mashup. But to each his own.....one mans trash is another mans treasure.

that basket weave toebox is anything but subtle. the original mesh was subtle. :smh:

I know scream greens are set for US... but what about sport turquoise and game royals? Those remaining overseas only? Would love a pair of the sport turquoise...

Back
Top Bottom