HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Curry lights

Attachments

• 886B080D-EC17-4E32-8CF8-94019D7F5DE5.jpeg
    886B080D-EC17-4E32-8CF8-94019D7F5DE5.jpeg
    218.4 KB · Views: 1,341
To be fair, they’ve given us a pretty impressive run thus far… but yeah, these would definitely be appreciated, and purchased at full retail price as soon as available.

Buddy, I'd buy at minimum 2 pairs at full retail the moment they post online. This was my 9th grade Jr high (spring 1992) track shoe I used for high jump. I want another pair! This is 100% emotional for me as I had fond memories wearing these the only time I was on a track team (and actually, surprisingly lettered for it 🙏. Didn't expect that). I need these!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Buddy, I'd buy at minimum 2 pairs at full retail the moment they post online. This was my 9th grade Jr high (spring 1992) track shoe I used for high jump. I want another pair! This is 100% emotional for me as I had fond memories wearing these the only time I was on a track team (and actually, surprisingly lettered for it 🙏. Didn't expect that). I need these!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
I have the free sole pair, and when they dropped last time, I waited for em to go on sale, and was never able to secure my sz… day one purchase if they drop this time.

the metro blue sellout is really questionable now after the michigans dropped and didn't sell out :rofl: gonna need those blues to get a wider release.

I didn’t know either till I saw your post looked at their IG and saw the release details lol if I was playing closer attention I would gave you the heads up

I have the free sole pair, and when they dropped last time, I waited for em to go on sale, and was never able to secure my sz… day one purchase if they drop this time.

I got those free sole pair as well. Their even dead stock. Wish I could find someone who'd want them for cheap since I'm selling 90% of my collection. It's time to clear out and get the occasional special release. Want another pair?

I got those free sole pair as well. Their even dead stock. Wish I could find someone who'd want them for cheap since I'm selling 90% of my collection. It's time to clear out and get the occasional special release. Want another pair?
What size? The strap on my pair finally popped while I was at the gym

*waits for shape comments*

Obviously most recent wave is one of the best retros for a while, but I really like the ‘18 retros as well, actually prefer the fit and comfort over recent wave…. I don’t hate the ‘14s either. I can appreciate any nice color way some way or another.

Back
Top Bottom